What is the meaning of the Vancouver Olympic logo? Designed by Vancouver artist Elena Rivera MacGregor, the stone man image is a stylized inunnguaq, a special form of an inuksuk. An inuksuk is a stone construction found in the Arctic region of North America. Some speculate that these were built by humans and used by native peoples as a landmark, a reference point used for navigation. The most common type is said to be a single stone, set upright.
Why would the Olympic committee choose the inunnguaq as the basis for their logo? The IOC should be well known by now for their deliberate and clever choices of occult images. The inunnguaq is fitting for their purposes, perfectly fitting! Quoting from the wikipedia page, "The word inuksuk means 'something which acts for or performs the function of a person.'" The inunnguaq is an inuksuk that is made in the form of a human. This should recall in the mind of the biblically literate a passage from Revelation 13.
14) And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life.
15) And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
16) And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,
17) and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
An inunnguaq is of itself, as designed and built by who or whatever first built it, an image of the beast and a forerunner of the ultimate fulfillment of the type. This forms the basis for the Vancouver Olympics' logo, which functions as all their logos do to futher conceal and reveal what many now recognize as an agenda of promoting the antichrist delusion, the coming beast and the mark of the beast!
The biblically literate should also perceive in the Olympic inunnguaq, which is the image of a man composed of diverse colors, the dramatic image of a man composed of different colored materials seen in the prophetic dream of Daniel chapter 2.
31) You, O king, were looking and behold, there was a single great statue; that statue, which was large and of extraordinary splendor, was standing in front of you, and its appearance was awesome.
32) The head of that statue was made of fine gold, its breast and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of bronze,
33) its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay.
Nebuchadnezzar, the king of Babylon was the head of gold (Daniel 2:38). Given the ascendancy of gold among metals and the head among body parts, the entire statue or image thus inherits the character of Babylon, which is easily noted from a consideration of history. A king of Babylon and Nabuchadnezzar in particular typifies the beast of Revelation 13, yes, the beast of the "mark of the beast." The Olympics are celebrating the image, the kingdoms of men and their head, whom you might also know as the god Apollo, the very god whose identity is concealed in the great seal of the United States and whose soon coming is heralded in the same! If you're not following me here, you probably haven't been following this blog or the recent efforts of Tom Horn, Chris Pinto and others.
43) And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.
44) In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever.
45) Inasmuch as you saw that a stone was cut out of the mountain without hands and that it crushed the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold, the great God has made known to the king what will take place in the future; so the dream is true and its interpretation is trustworthy.
Note that the head of the Olympic inunnguaq is colored green, like that of Osiris, the god of resurrection that is believed to be the very same being known to the Greeks and Romans as Apollo. (Is the left leg clay colored? Isn't iron oxide red?) The stone construct with the green head, isn't that like the great pyramid seen on the one dollar bill's version of the pyramid? Remember some other green topped capstone imagery covered recently in this blog?
What is the meaning of the Vancouver Olympic logo? It is a symbol representing the image of the beast that will be worshiped. It is an image of a stone messiah that is NOT cut out of a mountain without hands, but rather by the effort of men like the Jacque Rogge, Scott Silverman and others who support their agenda, whether knowingly or in ignorance.
Have you noticed how that when you know the secret plans and learn to interpret the symbols, you see the master plan being signaled by the players who are directed by that head just about everywhere you look? See how the effort is well coordinated and the plan, far advanced?
Update - 4/8/2010
As with the logos of the bracketing Olympics, the word ZION can be assembled from the pieces of the Vancouver 2010 image.
This Zion is their reference to the "New Jerusalem" that is the assembled head and body, the Beast-capped pyramid.