Monday, September 08, 2014

Series Links: Decoding "The Penitent Man"

This is not the kind of film that attracts the masses but it is notable for the insight that can be gleaned. The way I see it, if you've been learning The Plot, what the opening revelation of Jesus Christ from biblical prophecy says is now unfolding, you'll read much of it in this esoteric film's dialog. Allusion is made to other related works. I connect the title to Saint Anselm, and an Indiana Jones film. Visually, reference is made to other films, like The Wizard of Oz, and The Lake House, to enhance the themes and the potency of the theurgic ritual. There's also layers of Illuminati mind-control programming. It's high level stuff, fit for the hour.

This "sticky" page presents links to all the posts in the series.

Part 1 - Decoding The Penitent Man (2010)
Part 2 - "A man in the world, beneath the world"
Part 3 - The Money Mojo and the Mailbox
Part 4 - The Wizard, the Quest and the Monk
Part 5 - Jupiter's Temple and the Clothing Rack Stargate
Part 6 - Celestial Stargate Magick
Part 7 - Stargates Open at the Great Pyramid
Part 8 - Heaven's vehicles: Bicycles and Baskets ...Gondolas, Elevators
Part 9 - Standing Waves of Time-Space
Part 10 - Decanting Spirit into a Host Vessel * RIGHT ON SCHEDULE
Part 11 - Darnell's Vintage Watch and the Epic Irony

Watch video: "Urgent - Insight into CERN's Time Machine - "Symmetry" & The Penitent Man" (3/28/15)

(Leave your comments here)

(full HD version for streaming or download)

2 comments:

  1. HI...I AM NEW HERE.......
    In a great hurry just now, will converse later. GOD has brought you to me!!
    I have lost your article on CERN, SYMBOLS SODOMY
    ETC.........I have a "priest" nephew....and am forwarding everything I can from you........if possible
    before I connect further, would you please forward to me your article I have lost....maybe I will find it
    again in my history.
    HOW WONDERFUL IS THE TRUTH!!
    I AM AMAZED at your WEALTH of knowledge AND GRACE AND WISDOM
    BLESS YOU........MORE LATER....THANKFUL HERE.......... I HAVE TO GO.
    my name is Randal....
    SO excited to be HERE.....and UNBELIEVABLY GRATEFUL...YOU ARE PRECISELY WHERE I NEED TO BE!!
    IN YESHUA'S HOLY NAME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Randal. Welcome! I can't tell what you're referring to because we've published so much. If you don't find it in your history, try using the search box for this blog, far upper left.

      Delete