First, here's some important links.
'Israel has days to strike Bushehr'
Flap in Jerusalem over Aug. 21 activation of Iran's first reactor
Just One Trigger Finger Can Do It!
For a prophetic word and biblical pattern pertaining to this situation see parts 1 and 2 of "America: Rushing Across the Threshold of Daniel Eight."
The Hindenburg Omen Indicates Stock Market Crash is Coming
US breast cancer drug decision 'marks start of death panels'
Seek Yahweh, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; Seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of Yahweh’s anger.
Interpreting the MasterCard Imagery
Today I joined a friend for breakfast at a local diner. We sat across from the cash register and these two signs of the times featured on it were very apparent.
In the previous post I featured one, but the other should not be left out, since they compare so closely.
The union of the two circles represents the union of the sons of god with the daughters of men. Surprised? I didn't think so. The red represents the earthly flesh, as "Adam" means "red earth." The orange (compare to the orange wing of the VISA logo) signifies the heavenly flesh. Observe how that the colors appear in alternating bands instead of as a uniformly blended color inside the "vesica pescis" union. As with the stripes of the American flag and Obama's seal, the alternating bands testify of the same truth Daniel 2 expresses about the iron and clay.
And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.
The sons of god combining themselves in the seed of men will result in "offspring" that aren't smoothly blended but rather like iron mixed with clay, as represented in the banding of the union.
If you count the bands there are six red and five orange totaling eleven. Six is the number of man, which validates that the red signifies the Adamic mankind. The orange bands number five, which signifies the whole population of the earth. The total is eleven, signifying that the flesh created in this unholy union remains frail and temporary like grass. It's not the "eternal life" that will be promised but merely a temporary anti-death condition.
The three elements represented in the two circles plus their union speaks of the triple helix DNA that will characterize the physical transformation.
It should be no surprise to those of you who follow this blog to discover how the interpretation of the symbolic MasterCard reveals it as yet another recruiting device for the mark of the Beast.
The composite or union of the two words "master" and "card" are also significant.
"Master" signals that a binding master-slave relationship will be established. The new master will be the Beast of Revelation 13, and the serpent-dragon Satan himself. The word "master," in the white color signifying divinity, is positioned exactly over the whole of the red circle, including the union area. This signifies that man will be completely dominated by his divine master.
The word "Card" has several meanings that apply. Here's the list of definitions from the "Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged."
1. a piece of stiff paper or thin cardboard, usually rectangular, with varied uses, as for filing information in an index, bearing a written notice for display, entering scores in a game, etc.
2. such a card used for identification, reference, proof of membership, etc. library card identity card visiting card
3. such a card used for sending greetings, messages, or invitations, often bearing an illustration, printed greetings, etc. Christmas card birthday card
4. one of a set of small pieces of cardboard, variously marked with significant figures, symbols, etc., used for playing games or for fortune-telling
5. (Group Games / Card Games)
a. short for playing card
b. (as modifier) a card game
c. (in combination) cardsharp
6. Informal a witty, entertaining, or eccentric person
7. (Economics, Accounting & Finance / Banking & Finance) short for cheque card, credit card
8. (Mathematics & Measurements / Navigation) See compass card
9. (Individual Sports & Recreations / Horse Racing) Also called race card Horse racing a daily programme of all the races at a meeting, listing the runners, riders, weights to be carried, distances to be run, and conditions of each race
10. a thing or action used in order to gain an advantage, esp one that is concealed and kept in reserve until needed (esp in the phrase a card up one's sleeve)
11. (Electronics) short for printed circuit card
We immediately recognize the MasterCard as #7, a credit card, and as #1 and #2. Given the symbolic imagery and the growing evidence that the initial implementation of the mark of the Beast will replace the MasterCard and every similar device, other definitions become really quite appropriate! Like #10, for example. Indeed! How about #11 as the digitally imprinted magnetic strip and embedded microchip? We should also see it as a #3 and #4. It's a #3 bearing an illustration, sending the message signaled by the occult imagery. This card bears a recruiting message comparing to an invitation. "Come join (with) us," it says! It's also a #4, marked with significant symbols, used for playing games (toying with you, playing you), and for fortune-telling.
Think about it. Is the mark of the Beast in your future?