Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Word from the Lord

Tell My people that now is the time for them to place all of their focus, and all of their trust in Me. I will sustain them through all that is coming until the time of their appointed end has come.

Do not put your trust in anything nor anyone but Me. Your eyes, your heart, your mind, and your spirit must stay focused on Me, otherwise you will be swept away by the fear and the panic that will soon overcome the world.

I am the source of your joy and the wellspring of your strength and peace. I have overcome the world, and those who believe in Me shall never truly die. Now is the time to lay down everything that is of the world and of the flesh. Bring all of your lusts of the flesh and lay them down at the foot of the cross. I will not force My refinement upon you in this hour. You must choose Me and My ways above all else.

Many have been misled into thinking that they are of My elect, but the hour of their deception is nearly over. Soon, they, and all those whom I have appointed to lead them will discover the truth of My Word when I warned of those I never truly knew.

Fear Me, do not fear the world and all that it entails. Fear Me, and the judgment that will soon be brought forth against all those who have claimed to operate in My name, but who have led my sheep astray.

Woe to you, for the judgment of the Living God of Israel has spoken, thus saith the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment