Thursday, April 04, 2019

Update and another ad with time reset trend

Hi Everybody. I just had eye surgery in February and again a couple days ago, and I expect to be recovering for a month or so. Aaron continues to have struggles also, so pray as led, please. For us, and for those we minister to and for who minister alongside us.

My vision has been declining for a lot of years and especially this past year. I couldn't really put it off anymore, even though time remaining is so short, because my ability to continue being productive was really compromised. The Lord might choose to bless me with instant healing, as He could have at any point along the way. Whatever His provision happens to be, I'm fine with that. He has only ever been far better to me than I have deserved - or could ever deserve. No doubt.

The reset of time continues to trend more and more as a theme in media of every kind. A dear sister in the Lord sent a screenshot of an ad from her phone about Plant Therapy.

"...TURN BACK the unstoppable hands of TIME, a lot of us still spend a whole lot of that TIME trying. So to save you some TIME"

Yes indeed, plenty of time and effort and money is being spent trying to turn back time. Note the supporting Occult symbolism.

Bicycle with a basket, like ET and Wizard of Oz
* bicycle as dimension/time transiting vehicle (search the blog for- bicycle)

Woven in Sodomite Gateway NLP - "a whole"

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, I am praying for you Bob and Aaron.

    ReplyDelete