Monday, January 06, 2020

Announcing 2 new interactive studies from John 18 and 19

We're excited to announce that two new interactive presentations have just been published to The Open Scroll!

John 18:10-19:16a
John 19:16b-30

Lord willing, these will soon be featured in video presentations. We invite you to study these and become familiar with them in advance, as the Lord may lead.

Announcing 2 new interactive studies from John 18 and 19



Curious about the pending reset of time? See The Pending Reset of Time

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, Bob and Aaron!

    On Monday (Jan 06, 2020), I was on my way to undergo a scheduled medical exam early in the morning (circa 6:06 AM local time, 9:06 GMT), when I had to stop at a traffic light; beside the traffic light there is one of those digital panels that inform people of the traffic ahead, detours AND date, time and temperature; well, the panel was showing the following "Jan 14, 8:18 AM (11:18 GMT), 19°C (66,2F)"; I was like "What?!", then turned to my dad and asked if he was seeing the same and he told me "And Jan 14 is not even a Monday! At least, they got the temperature right"!

    I felt so uneasy, as if someone/something had stolen 8 days and 2 hours of my life! Anyway, I remembered the speculations about a possible stock market crash on Jan 14 and couldn't help but wonder if this was a sign.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it is a sign, but stay alert and watchful for anything that might follow that. Thanks for sharing that with us here.

      Delete