Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Word From the Lord: The Hour is Almost at Hand

By Aaron Hermann

Over the course of the last three weeks Bob and I have witnessed an unmistakable dovetailing of our work, and an undeniable occurrence of timely insights coming together in a manner that has exceeded anything we have encountered thus far in our time working together. We have made note of these several instances when the Lord has done an amazing work of bringing seemingly disparate things together at precisely the exact moment that creates an astounding unified work. These instances along with what we have noticed taking place with others in the Lord's harvest field during this season have made it quite clear that we are in a very special season that is the precursor to one in which we will see major changes take place.

The last two days in particular have been extremely intense as the Lord has had me focused on listening to the audio book version of The Harbinger. It has been a remarkable experience as the Lord continues to bring forth revelation insight and understanding pertaining to end times events. In particular, The Harbinger discusses how the events that transpired on September 11, 2001 are related to the fate of ancient Israel, and as the name suggests are a harbinger of things to come as the Lord brings for His judgment upon this nation.

What has made this season so remarkable is the fact that the Lord has brought this work forth in conjunction with what Bob has been covering in his latest posts in the Celestial Stargate series that have been extremely enlightening as he has decoded parts of the Heliofant "I, Pet Goat, II" video that focus on the signaling of another 9-11 event. The manner and the timing of the way the Lord has been bringing all of these things together are simply mind-blowing!

For those of you who have not yet had an opportunity to read Bob's latest posts please do so as it will help to provide the context for the word the Lord has given me.


During this remarkable period over the last two days I have been experiencing extreme grief and a painful ache in my spirit. The grief and pain did not let up all day yesterday, and today I continued to press in and seek the Lord for insight into what was happening. Earlier today while I was contiuing to listen to The Harbinger the Lord prompted me to pray to receive His heart for His people. I did as the Lord instructed and soon I began to weep. I continued to listen to The Harbinger and then a short time later the Lord gave me the following word.

"Tell my people that the hour is almost at hand. Love one another, pray for one another, and weep for one another for the hour draws near. The force of the enemy will be great, but for those in whom My Spirit truly dwells my strength will prevail, those who have made Me their refuge shall succeed as overcomers and take their rightful place with me in my everlasting Kingdom.

Do not fear what lies ahead. Do not succumb to the terror that will befall you. Keep your eyes upon Me and your faith will not fail you in your hour of testing. All that I have written and spoken of will soon come to pass. Keep your eyes upon Me and not upon the travails that surround you for all that surrounds you is passing away, yet I will endure forever and those who have followed My path will endure with Me."


This is the longest word the Lord has ever given me. I was trying to figure out how to end this post and at first I thought about giving a bit of commentary, but as I tried it became clear that in this instance His word speaks for itself. I believe the Lord would like me to close out this post with this piece of scripture.

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life;
Whom shall I dread?
2 When evildoers came upon me to devour my flesh,
My adversaries and my enemies, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though a host encamp against me,
My heart will not fear;
Though war arise against me,
In spite of this I shall be confident.

4 One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord
And to meditate in His temple.
5 For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock.
6 And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me,
And I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.
7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice,
And be gracious to me and answer me.
8 When You said, “Seek My face,” my heart said to You,
“Your face, O Lord, I shall seek.”
9 Do not hide Your face from me,
Do not turn Your servant away in anger;
You have been my help;
Do not abandon me nor forsake me,
O God of my salvation!
10 For my father and my mother have forsaken me,
But the Lord will take me up.
11 Teach me Your way, O Lord,
And lead me in a level path
Because of my foes.
12 Do not deliver me over to the desire of my adversaries,
For false witnesses have risen against me,
And such as breathe out violence.
13 I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
14 Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and let your heart take courage;
Yes, wait for the Lord.
~ Psalm 27

To those for whom this message is intended, it is my sincerest prayer that the Lord blesseses, comforts, and strengthens you. I pray that your faith will not fail you in your hour of testing, and that you will find yourself counted as worthy when Y'shua comes for His blessed Bride! Rejoice brothers and sisters, our hour is almost at hand!

With love and blessings in Y'shua.


By Aaron Hermann

Please feel free to contact me through my Gmail account. (theultimateplan@)

No comments:

Post a Comment