Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Sukkot - and the dedication of the Temple at the Center of Time

In this video we feature insights into the scriptures and resonant indicators of the pending reset of time, including:

  • Sukkot and the pending reset of time
    - The dedication of the Temple by Solomon in 1 Kings 8
    - the Mount of Transfiguration and the booths of Matthew 17
  • Fortnite - The "black hole" END/REBOOT
  • "The Ministry of Refreshing Others"
  • John 13 (interactive) "EVEN AS I HAVE LOVED YOU"

Sukkot - and the dedication of the Temple at the Center of Time



"In the Ballpark" - the Jerusalem-time "Last Day of the Feast" countdown-to-the-reset-of-time - potentially

Curious about the pending reset of time? See The Pending Reset of Time

1 comment:

  1. The Lord is on time all the time. I wasn't ready at Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur. I have finally turned my heart 100 percent to Him, Y'eshua our King. I cling to Him like a child to their father on a roller coaster as it ascends its first gigantic hill. Steeper and steeper, taller and taller, moving past one watch date after another, towards the inevitable drop. I cling to Him, I bury myself in his tunic. He is mighty and powerful, He is our covering, He is our holy Sukkot !!!

    Tim (NM)

    ReplyDelete