Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Yom Kippur - Is this the end?

Yom Kippur has arrived. As we watch and await the reset of time back to 2012, Aaron and I have enjoyed some wonderful times of reflection on how the Lord has been with us.

We have not been able to produce more video but here are some links for you.

During the watch day (for the sign to the Bride) in 2008, I was first introduced to the keystone pattern while I was engaged in working out the thematic structure of John 13. The version I was satisfied with endured until very recently. Following this past Yom Teruah, the Lord led me there to see a revelation of what Aaron and I were witnessing, how the Lord's love was manifesting in His people as a result of what He had done. I was led to revisit my former work, producing the very satisfying update you'll find here: John 13 - Interactive. The line, "even as I have loved you" continues to resonate so very strongly!

You'll notice a useful feature has been added. (Thanks brother Vlad!) If you want to compare sections that are so far apart that you can't see the companions on screen together, we have a solution, at least for those who use a mouse. If you want to collapse the area spanned by a bar to a single line just right-click on it. You can collapse many bars until you have the view you want. To restore the collapsed lines, just left-click on the collapsed line.

Here's a new presentation: 1 Timothy 2 - Interactive

Are you watching and curious to know when the sun will set in Jerusalem?

Webcam streaming a live feed of the Western Wall in Jerusalem

We are hopeful that as the sun sets on this day of celebrating the telegraphing Yobel that we will find ourselves returning back in time to begin again, toward a very different outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment