Thursday, February 20, 2020

Watermelon Love - Code 54

Watermelon, really? Is nothing sacred? Yeah, the illumined have their mitts all over this watermelon imagery.

Our latest video is an Occult exposé! The content is mostly three videos I found, two music videos and one other that I don't even know how to classify, other than being disturbing and beyond creepy. We could certainly add Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" to the mix as a 4th in kind.

This really is for the "mature" - and only watch this if you're not readily triggered.

Because there's no way I could publish this on copyright-restricted platforms, you can't watch this video on YouTube.

3 comments:

  1. I will stand my watch. ⚓⚓

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and blessings in Y'shua, dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, Bob and Aaron!

    This morning I received a very interesting petition via e-mail (sorry, there's no English translation): https://www.leslignesbougent.org/petitions/non-carnet-sante-greffe-sous-la-peau/ ; I haven't heard of this before, but I did a small research and found this: http://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218 !

    Now, I believe that many people won't be thrilled, just like myself, to be branded like cattle (vital medical info can be carried in a necklace, wrist-band, small magnetic card, etc., not tattooed on one's skin)!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete