Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Somewhere in Time - Dual Stargates - Part 11: Piano Stargates in Media

As we continue decoding the time-travel classic film, Somewhere in Time, Richard "Superman" Collier is in a room at the Grand Hotel. He travels back in time so he can meet Lois Lane - I mean Elise. If you can see what you're looking at, not one but two stargates are being exploited. Listen very closely to the orchestral soundtrack. A piano can be heard while he's traveling back.

Somewhere in Time - Dual Stargates - Part 11: Piano Stargates in Media (full HD version for streaming or download)
Somewhere in Time - Dual Stargates - Part 11: Piano Stargates in Media
Somewhere in Time - Dual Stargates - Part 11: Piano Stargates in Media

Find the "playlist" for this piano stargates code series here.

Collateral study: Janus Ritual - Real, Effectual - and Common!

Curious about the pending reset of time? Learn more here: The Pending Reset of Time

Find our video and audio here:
Video & Audio Catalog
Video "Playlist" Catalog

Our Channels

→ Bitchute: The Open Scroll
→ Brighteon: The Open Scroll
→ Rumble: The Open Scroll Mirror
→ YouTube: When Cometh That Thief in the Night
→ YouTube: The Open-ish Scroll
→ YouTube: These Patterns are Amazing
→ YouTube: Stormy's Reverse Speech
→ YouTube: Our legacy YouTube channel (nearly entirely decontented but still useful for comments and notifications.)



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:49 PM

    Hello Bob and Aaron. I'm really enjoying your insights and pray often for you both. A couple of unusual things happened to me to this week and I wanted to share them with you.
    Due to the sharp rise in fuel prices, I decided to get a jump on cutting plenty of firewood before the weather gets cold. There are many dead trees on our property, in part due to the Emerald Ash Boring beetle which destroys them. These Ash trees typically grow straight up with few branches that are more or less in line with the trunk. I selected three trees and gauged where I wanted the first one to drop taking into consideration the size and angle of the limbs, lean of the trunk and a number of other safety factors. After cutting a wedge from the base I made a back cut, which allows the tree to typically fall in more or less the direction you desire. This tree however, fell in completely the opposite direction from which I had anticipated. I mean it was 180 degrees from where it should have fallen. I have cut a lot of trees over the years and I'll be the first to admit that they are often unpredictable. Sometimes they twist and pirouette or fall at an angle you hadn't anticipated. But I have never had a tree this straight do the exact opposite of what I thought it would do. Other than noting how odd it was I didn't think much about it. The second tree fell perfectly and I went on to the third. After deciding where this last one would likely fall, I again made my cuts. You can imagine my surprise when this tree also dropped exactly 180 degrees from where it should have! This got my attention and when I thought of trees falling backwards, it hit me- "trees" anagram "reset" going back in time. This was still fresh in my mind when I tried to drive down the muddy road with our old 4x4 to load up the firewood. The truck was having a hard time making it through the rough road and I noticed the 4WD indicator light on the dashboard was not lit up. For some reason the electronic 4-wheel drive system was not engaging. I figured that since it was electronically activated with the flip of a switch it might be a blown fuse. After checking the owner's manual, I was surprised to see that there were 5 fuses that had a part in controlling the system. One by one I pulled out the fuses and saw that they were each intact until I got to the fourth one. When I saw the location number of this fuse, I knew this was going to be the blown one. It was located on the panel in position 22. This truck has 250,000 miles on it and never do I recall it blowing a fuse.

    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing those things with us, G. The signs of the pending reset of time continue, with some being far more dramatic than others, of course. We are encouraged. We continue on with the awareness that there's a "missing piece" of the puzzle. We haven't found it yet, but the pending reset and the signs of it are still at the forefront of our minds.

      Hebrews 10:23: Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.

      Delete
  2. Today, July 5th, 2022, CERN officially started it's third run, just moments ago.

    https://home.cern/news/news/cern/third-run-large-hadron-collider-has-successfully-started

    Several weeks ago I posted a graphic of CERN's layout suggesting a connection to Ezekiel's 'Wheel within a wheel' vision

    https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Layout-of-CERN-accelerators-complex_fig4_41217372

    Ezekiel's vision was in the fourth month and on the fifth day. Today, until sunset, is 5 Tammuz, ie. the fifth day of the fourth month.

    ReplyDelete