Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Part 23: Jezebel vs Sarah - Enemies, Friendly and Otherwise

You'll notice that the posts in this series have now been retitled to identify each post in its context. This post follows part 22 by more than a month. This isn't due to lack of interest or of activity on the subject because the aftershocks, as you might consider them, have continued. The relevance and necessity for pursuing this theme is all the more important given the escalating judgment upon those within the church of the body of the Lord Y'shua HaMashiach and upon those without. It may be of benefit to refresh your memory by rereading some or all of the posts in this series and perhaps watching some of the video posted.

As you should know, no one truly walks with the Lord without making both friends and enemies. Friends will be few, but enemies, many. When the Lord directs you to get out of a foxhole you're going to take fire. That's how it works. Often our enemies act friendly, masquerading as friends. You'll never be able to discern between friendly enemies, genuine friends and genuine enemies until relationships are tested. Again, that's how it works. The Lord directs such a work as that and exposes the nature of our friendships for our benefit as He proves our love for Him. If this testimony is not one to which you can say AMEN I propose that you do not yet know a true friend.

In this post I'm going to identify and expose some of my enemies. This is for your sake, dear saint, so you will have the opportunity to consider and judge for yourself between me and those who make themselves my enemy. If I seek to justify myself, I do err because the Lord will vindicate the just in His time. My reputation is of no account, which you should know if you've been paying attention. I have several stories to tell in this matter, and some of you reading may and should tremble at the prospect. This undertaking is attended by the same careful concern I've had for the balance of the series, to honor the Lord and rise up to the challenges brought forth. Such noble sounding words are cheap, really, but the Lord will bear witness accordingly, whether I write now in obedience or in contrast with presumption. This undertaking hasn't come on account of my own righteousness but so that I, with you, might become righteous, and be found worthy of Him. Perhaps those named and in association with them will be brought to conviction and repentance, perhaps not. If you are led into intercession, please fulfill this obligation of love.

This first testimony involves Tamra (probably "Jackson" given her tsjcksn@hotmail.com address), and through her Cindy (By the Sea) and John (the Baptist) of Tribulation-Now. Most recently, Tamra has posted comments to another blog defaming me with lies and for the second time now making herself my enemy. She is free to do so, of course, without fear of legal trouble (banking on my abiding by a higher law), but this time her libel will not go unanswered publicly. I've been the targeted object of libel and slander many times in the past, and while this doesn't always require a response it is required of me now to respond after a rather protracted season of patient withholding.

When Tamra reads this, she will likely follow the typical trend and respond with defensive retaliation and in escalation. If there is a male behind her, he may also be drawn out, coming to her defense. Or perhaps they will together or separately be convicted and brought to repentance.

I wrote that Tamra posted lies about me. Some of what you will read here might be perceived as a matter of "her interpretation," which lends an air of plausible deniability to her statements and masks what must be identified as her intent to deceive. (By the way, if you haven't at least watched the video series posted here, I recommend that you do so to become familiar with some of the dynamic at work here.) In addition to what might be perceived as her interpretation there is what can not be so dismissed. Being the one personally involved, I can easily discern how she is falsely accusing me. I present to you the thread of communication as evidence for your considered judgment. I'm leaving nothing out of what I have with nothing to hide in presenting this documentation.

Here is our first contact, a comment Tamra posted to The Open Scroll Blog.

Bob, I just posted a comment but may have lost it, please bare with me - I have questions! Are you saying that the 'all seeing eye' is the 'image' of the beast and that the 'mark' will be the chip implant that is being tested in various places now? My biggest fear is the DNA tampering. How do we know that our DNA has not already been tampered with? During the days of Noah, ALL things of earth were corrupted, save Noah and his family. I think I remember reading in the Books of Enoch or somewhere that some were taken from the earth between the birth of Noah and the flood, but I cannot be sure of that. I think there is confusion between the two Enoch's of Genesis, that one walked with G-d and one was of the seed of the serpent through Cain. Ken Klein is suggesting that the pyramids were built in connection with G-d's Enoch. What is your answer to that and the separation of the two Enoch's? Many do not want to study the Books of Enoch or consider them because they are not included in the Bible and the confusion of the two. I want to thank you for the fantastic studies you have done about the Garden Story and the Who is Cain's Father study. You brought understanding to questions I had from the first time I read Genesis. It ALL makes sense now! I often refer others to your study, but sadly, most do not want to know the truth or change their beliefs and traditions that give them comfort.

Comment posted by Tamra on 10/11/10 to this post.

(You will notice upon visiting that post that no such comment appears. It was included in the blog-wide housekeeping sweep that I did on 1/22/11 when I became convicted that such were instances of my permitting a woman to speak in church. See Part 19: Jezebel vs Sarah - When a Woman Speaks in Church for an explanation. While most consider such activity as radical, it's really just simple obedience. That's my agenda, obedience.)

I responded to that with the following comment to the same post that same day (which was also purged on 1/22/11 because it was tied to one I deleted).

Hi Tamra, thanks for all the effort you put into posting your comment. Your questions are really good. I try to share about these very things as best I can from post to post because the Lord is really filling in the blanks day by day. I'm really grateful for you, reading about how the Lord granted you insight into Cain's paternity. This is a deeply hidden truth and few can or will find it. As you observed, most do take comfort in lies, and this is sad because it is in humbly becoming discipled by the One who is Truth that one is made free.

If you would, please email directly at my gmail address - "theopenscroll" - which I don't want to write out due to spam harvesting. Thanks and Blessings in Y'shua!


Tamra did send email. The first email I received follows.

Bob,

Thank you for giving me permission to ask some of the questions I have, especially in reference to your studies and with your
expertise.

To recap my concern's in short:

1) Is the 'all seeing eye' the image of the beast?

2) Will the mark most likely be the chip implant that is being used and tested in various places now?

3) How do we know that our DNA has not been tampered with and how do we protect our DNA from corruption or modification?

4) Do you believe the two Enoch's in Genesis are often confused and which Enoch is connected to the pyramid's and the secrets of freemasonry?

5) Are you aware of Ken Klein's claims about the pyramids and that humans today are actually good angels that created the earth with G-d and have forgotten their true identity? I personally find this dangerous. It is my belief that only G-d creates. All else is a manipulation of His creation. It is also my belief from many years ago, in 1988 when I was saved from the new age occult mysticism, transferring beliefs that we are gods or angels or aliens - are ALL serpent lies from the beginning. I continue to see so much of the new age ideas and teachings in the church today. The only truth I know or hold on to is the Word of G-d from the Scriptures. That is always my foundation and I weigh everything I hear or see with His Word, period. I believe you do to and I would like to know your opinion on this subject matter.

Also, do you recommend the Books of Enoch which I felt were glorious revelations of our G-d, and The Book of Jasher which I thought filled in so many details of Torah and showed the awesome powers of our G-d, His purposes and His ways?

Thank you for taking the time to help me with these questions. I am so thankful for ministries like yours and I always look forward to your gift of insight in these dark and troubled times.

As we keep looking for His return! Rev 22:20-21

Tamra
tsjcksn@hotmail.com


Email I received from Tamra on 10/12/10.

My reply follows.

Hi Tamra,

Thanks for sending email. The comments on the blog are a wonderful feature but it is sometimes an inappropriate medium for dialog.

Because there are constraints on our interactions as male and female, and because most folks don't acknowledge them, there's a lot of harm being done amongst the saints. My addressing gender issues may seem strange, but when it comes to matters of commands and obedience, it has been confirmed to me time and again how the Lord honors simple obedience. There is a study online that may give you insight into why I am making this effort. http://theopenscroll.com/propriety.htm

I really haven't yet given permission to ask questions because I don't yet have permission to answer. It would be easy for me to do what most saints do and simply answer your questions simply because you asked. It would be easy, and it would be presumptuous. Perhaps the Lord will permit me, perhaps not, because there is more to the matter than gender alone. For this reason, I must ask a couple questions. Are you married? If not, is your Father alive? Please understand that the Lord is exceeding generous when we submit to His ways, committing our ways to Him and placing our trust in Him and His provision for us. I suspect you know this to be true, dear sister.

Blessings in Y'shua!

Bob


Email I sent to Tamra on 10/13/10. (* A date of some note, worth mentioning.)

That was our last of the thread in our history of interpersonal communication. She never replied. My window of visibility into her response came through an email query from John (the Baptist) of Tribulation-Now, with whom I had just begun to correspond. Here's that email.

From: John Baptist
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 9:02 AM
To: Bob Schlenker
Cc: John Baptist
Subject: Can you explain this comment?

I received this comment for publication on Tribulation-Now.
Can you explain the statement in Red.
Surely this is a misunderstanding ... right?

===snip===

It is just amazing how many believer watchmen are bloging and reporting about the DNA scheme recently. Last evening I watched Michael Hoggard's 2 hour video explaining the symbols and schemes of the enemy, complete with understanding of DNA, labrinths, yoga and the pineal gland. Remember the ending of the movie, 'ET' and the "lighted finger of the alien pointing to Elliot's forehead, saying I'll be right here!"? Wow! Then today Open Scroll is talking about this subject - like always. But wait, there's more! Druge Report has a report that Scientist unveil moving 3D holograms - interesting. I tried to ask Bob Schlenker how we can know if our DNA has not already been contaminated and if also, the 2 Enoch's are most often confused, so that some are saying that the Enoch that walked with God and left books that are not included in the Bible today (but referenced), is the same Enoch that built the pryimids. This is confusing, because one Enoch is with God and one Enoch is of the seed of satan. But, brother Bob cannot answer, because I am a women and he may not get to be the 'bride' if he answers or talks to a women. I have to admit, this disrupted my prayer life for a while since God is male gender. I was ashamed to be a women and felt unworthy to pray to my God. I have no problem with the man as head of the women, and praise Him for that! But treating me as less than a man was a bit harsh. I still learn from his blogs but I do hope other women aren't scorned so harshly. If you are given permission, perhaps you can answer these questions with your understanding on these matters. Thank you, and very good post!
2 Corinthians 2:11
"so that no advantage would be taken of us by satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes"

Tamra

--
Ihulim Levaviim,
John
----------------------------
We are fishers of men. Fishermen don't bang gongs and scream to catch fish. They "wisely" bait their hooks and capture the imagination of the fish.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning God's will, is my education"

Matt 24 "...And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved"

http://www.tribulation-now.com


I must admit, I was stunned. Here's my reply.

Wow! Hey, John. Thanks for passing that along. I was wondering why I never got a reply back from Tamra. There is some misunderstanding here. Instead of responding to my last request she jumped to a wrong conclusion. Close, but no cigar, like lies are to the truth. There’s a number of women who know me better who would would give a better informed and accurate testimony.

Since I don’t know if you had her permission to pass this on to me, I don’t want to write to her directly about this, so perhaps you would ask her to write to me about it.

Gender roles and our behavior as we interact as saints is addressed in the Bible. As with everything else I write about, some will get it and other’s won’t. Have you seen this post yet? http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2010/09/holiness-and-accountability-for-bride.html When we stand before the Lord and give account for ourselves, I’d like to be honored then. You too.

Blessings!

Bob


Email I sent to John on 11/4/10 at 1:15 PM.

His response follows.

From: John Baptist
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 1:29 PM
To: Bob Schlenker
Subject: Can you explain this comment?

Well it really not my business but when I recevied the comment I didn't know how to handle it. Typically I just publish the comments but this one I believe I will edit prior to publishing and then offer to speak to her directly.

I understand your dedication to that portion of the scripture. I personally do not agree for a number of reasons but that's perfectly fine. Just as I do not judge my fellow christian Seventh Day Adventists, I defend all christians rights to interpret the meaning of scripture as they are led.

I will edit out that portion of her comment and then publish the rest with an invitation to assist her directly.

Remember in the "end time" your Women Shall prophecy ...

It's all good thanks for answering. I will handle with kid gloves and stand guilt free in front of the King.


My response follows.

Thanks John – I know she will appreciate the correction and deliverance that probably awaits, Lord willing.

By the way, what you wrote, including the “guilt free” comment, prompts me to follow up a little more with you on the subject. This is more than a conscience thing, as I suspect you may realize. Its about being found worthy. That’s what I’m striving for. When it comes to matters of unity and agreement, I know many who take a casual approach and who have been visited with what I recognize as the Lord’s judgment. There’s no way I want this for us!

I can see the Lord has drawn you in to the matter, and I think you can attest to the unlikelihood of this being coincidence. There really is a lot at stake for us. You said it’s not your business, but the Lord made it so when that email from Tamra came your way, didn’t He? I believe the Lord intends to bring a blessing our way, if we pursue it with love and passion. In this matter, you might consider that I may actually have some insight and experience.

You’re a smart guy. Give it some prayer and thought, please, brother. Let’s not pass by what blessings the Lord may bring. I’m betting we need everything He’s got for us.

Bob


Email I sent to John on 11/4/10 at 2:05 PM.

His response follows.

From: John Baptist
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 2:10 PM
To: Bob Schlenker
Subject: Can you explain this comment?

Yes but you assume the message arrived for my benefit and not yours. Let's drop this one Bob... okay?

Sent from my mobile device ...


My response that follows never received a reply.

I’m content. If the Lord brought it, He’ll bring it again. :)

Email I sent to John on 11/4/10 at 2:21 PM.

I wouldn't really expect a reply to that email, but there was no further email from John, period. The reason why will become obvious. The Lord was opening to me what was going on, that I had been blind-sided once again by what will be recognized by some of you as a classic Jezebelic attack.

After sending that last email I was busily carrying on with other activity, probably working on a blog post, but the Lord would not let this go. I put together the following email and sent it out.

Recipients: John, Aaron, Martin, Ken, Loren
Subject: Walking the Walk

It has come to my attention today that there is a need to be very forthright about the nature of what we’re onto here. If I’ve earned your respect, please give what I’m writing some very serious consideration.

The things we’ve been corresponding about are “big league.” You know this. The Lord will be shaking us as with the rest of the church. If you and I will stand, it will be only with the Lord’s substantial, necessary and timely help. If the Lord has not yet brought you, in your interpersonal relationships with other saints, to walk in the fear of God, you will be very shortly. What He has brought me through quite honestly at great cost is not special, just for me, preparation. If you don’t, already, I’m entirely confident that you will know this, and better sooner than later.

I won’t be long winded. Read this, if you would, and consider what the Lord might reveal. http://theopenscroll.blogspot.com/2010/09/holiness-and-accountability-for-bride.html

This is a season where men must be men, and we must be aggressive in our pursuit of holiness and righteousness. Women likewise, must be women, and aggressively pursue holiness and righteousness as appointed to them. But men are not women, not those who will be found worthy of our Lord at His coming for His Bride.

We see the working of the spirit of antichrist sweeping broadly across the landscape. Adjacent to this is the spirit of Jezebel, working to bring fear and to control both women and men, or destroy them. I’ve observed how we are already under attack, already being plied as the Lord allows us to be tested and tried, preparing further for what is yet to come. Let us humble ourselves before the Lord and commit to learning and abiding in His ways so that none of us comes up short of the promise, working out our own salvation with fear and trembling. This isn’t just “general” truth – it’s for us now.

If the Lord is binding us to each other in these critical days, let’s each of us bring our honest best to the table. Let iron sharpen iron and a man sharpen the countenance of his friend. If I have no more tomorrows, what I have done today will bear witness of my faithfulness to the Lord’s command to love you, which is my essential duty and privilege.

Bob


Email I sent 11/4/2010 at 11/4/2010 4:42 PM

As I mentioned, to this day I haven't received another email from John. What I had become aware of was that a pattern I had seen before had emerging. The stream of emails I had begun to receive from him stopped cold. I was cut off. I understood that I was perceived as a threat and isolated for the sake of protection. I would have no confirmation of this by way of evidence if it weren't for a friend I made when John introduced me to some of his "insiders." Aaron later shared with me the email John had distributed when he "cut me out from the herd." Here it is.

From: John Baptist
Date: Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: Walking the walk [STRAIGHT TO HELL]
Recipients: Aaron, Martin, Ken, Loren


Aaron, Martin, Ken, Loren:

I am only going to say this one time. I had a run-in with Bob earlier today on this subject mater and he refuses to back down. He has some unacceptable beliefs and is hurting womens feelings and one in particular has sought me out in regard to these unfortunate beliefs.

My position is that he has lost his mind in regard to this matter and I will NOT be talking to him any longer.

I will be deleting his emails automatically from this point hence forth and no longer communicating with him or anyone else that persists in carbon copying him.

I do not have time for this nonsense. It is childish and irresponsible.


There is more to be shared about what transpired with John but all you've read here pertains to Tamra and is necessary to this matter at hand.

I haven't emailed Tamra. I've given the matter consideration since then, but the Lord's direction was just to wait. Yesterday, I noticed some Web traffic being pointed to my blog from another by CindyByTheSea. When I visited to see what the context was I noticed Tamra had posted a comment, which follows.


By: T on March 28, 2011 at 1:52 pm

I did watch this with Mike Hoggard’s direction in Feb, after noticing through the Holy Spirit right away by the picture in the headlines, it was indeed a hidden message. It gives me chills to see so many excited to follow her like sheep to the slaughter. I understand what Jesus said in Matt. 23:37, “…How often I wanted to gather her chicks together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!”.

I am also worried about the follower’s of Open Scroll. I have read with wonder and interest, most of Bob’s writings. He sees so much of what most of us do not and need to be aware of or have our eyes opened. There was a point, after following his work, I had gotten rid of most of the things in my house and even silenced my clocks! My husband and children were ready to move out! Bob said he could not talk to me because I was a woman and did not have permission. He never posted my comments. I wondered about that and after a while I also noticed he didn’t post any comments that were not in total agreement and praise of his work. I also noticed that he had appeared to attack women, using Jezebel with an unmeasurable force and vengeance. I followed it until I no longer felt like I could pray to the Father because I was so unworthy and God would not listen to my prayers because I was a woman and perhaps I was not praying correctly. My prayer life was disrupted do to what this man was saying! Then I noticed that Bob confessed God TOLD him to divorce his wife and file bankruptcy. I am not aware that God tells us to sin for any reason, but that he forgives. I find it interesting that Bob wants so badly, like all of us, to be His “Bride”, but shows so much hatred for women. My husband said, occults are started with men like this, that seek to tare down women and see things that no one else does, finding evil in even a glass of water! I pray for the women that follow his ministry everyday. We aren’t all Jezebel’s and we are precious in His sight too.


Well, she and I have never spoken. You've read all our interaction, now made public. If you read the study from which she appears to have taken "her interpretations" (Propriety in the Assembly of the Saints) you'll have the full view of the situation.

Why would Tamra be campaigning against me with lies? Did you watch the videos? Have you been following the Jezebel vs Sarah series with careful obedience? Let me emphasize the last part by repeating it - with careful obedience. (James 1:22-25) Isn't it obvious?

You will note that Tamra's testimony against me was never truly questioned by John. Look back over the thread of emails. He simply accepted what she wrote at face value. The spirit of Jezebel works through subtlety, innuendo and artful control over the flow of "information." Neither did Martin, Ken or Loren truly question the legitimacy of John's demands, who neglected to act responsibly according to the requirements of scripture. You will also note that neither Cindy (By the Sea) nor any of the other commenters are acting responsibly in the matter of Tamra's libelous comment. How about you? Are you guilty of the same neglect of pursuing the truth of a matter when someone is accused? If so, you're an easy mark for Jezebel and her agents, wherever she may be found. Make note, this neglect will be judged, no matter who you are.

If you assume everyone who is friendly acting is a friend you have been taken in as a fool.

This is not a counter smear campaign or the engaging in malevolent mud-slinging. This is a post to my blog so those who read here will be able to glean some insight into the enemy's approach and some present battles being waged and have an opportunity to respond as the Lord leads.

This is not intended as a rally call to come defend my reputation. If you are led to engage in some way let me encourage you to do so. If you are led to hold your peace or withhold even prayer, then do so. Don't do what you'll regret doing, and don't withhold what you'll regret withholding. Be neither aggressive nor passive in approach but simply obedient to the spirit of the Lord and the revelation of the scriptures as He opens it to those who hunger and thirst after righteousness.

It should be mentioned again in closing this lengthy post that judgment has surely come upon the church, as I have testified in the company of many others who bring forth from supernatural insight, visions and dreams and the interpretation of signs in the heavens and signs in the earth. It is our duty to love one another.

With regard to John Seitzinger (John the Baptist), it's appropriate that I should act in accordance with the directive given in 1 Timothy.

19) Do not receive an accusation against an elder except on the basis of two or three witnesses.
20) Those who continue in sin, rebuke in the presence of all, so that the rest also will be fearful of sinning.
21) I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus and of His chosen angels, to maintain these principles without bias, doing nothing in a spirit of partiality.
1 Timothy 5:19-21

In this regard, here's another witness.

My name is Aaron Hermann ( theultimateplan -at- gmail dotcom ), and I had an opportunity to be one of the "insiders" of the Tribulation-Now web site run by a man who refers to himself as John "The Baptist". During my time as a Tribulation-Now "insider", I witnessed a great deal that ran counter to Scripture and violated, what I believe is, the true nature of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Although I knew something was terribly wrong, I was not yet familiar with the Jezebel dynamic.

By the love, grace, mercy, patience, and forgiveness of Jesus Christ I was delivered out of the pit I had fallen into, and set free from the snare that had caused me to stumble. It is a true honor, and privilege, to stand with Bob in this matter as we stand arm-in-arm for the Glory and Honor of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in this matter of obedience, and righteousness.

I am willing to bear witness, and give my testimony, to anyone who is interested in hearing it. As Bob has previously noted, this is not a "smear campaign", nor is it a matter of retribution . . . it is a matter of obedience as we seek to be counted amongst the righteous, and worthy, at the second coming of our King.

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating case study. Thanks Bob for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete