Friday, November 19, 2010

Part 1: Jezebel vs Sarah - Exposing the Enemy's Scheme - Jezebel and Control

This blog is largely a vehicle for exposing the devil's schemes so that, in recognizing them, you and I are no longer subject to the control he wields over the deceived.

so that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes.
2 Corinthians 2:11

Satan's scheme of saturating our environment with the symbols invoking the antichrist Beast agencies has worked like magick, because it is just that. Some of us are catching on to the ploy, and the Lord has been pouring out favor upon us in preparation for this day and coming days.

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

Ephesians 6:10-13

There's another ploy that continues to evade most of us, one that is at least as deceptive. It's less easily presented since I can't use a simple technique like the deconstruction of graphical elements to shine the light on it. Yet, far more than that, there's a built in resistance to its exposure, the proud nature of the flesh. About the best image I can present with regard to this subject is one of a wolf in sheep's clothing.


Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves.
Matthew 10:16

I'm referring to control spirits, even Jezebel (Revelation 2:20), demonic agencies that engage us by way of our interpersonal relationships. When one through whom the spirit of control is operating is active in the church it's as a wolf in sheep's clothing. This is a scheme Satan uses to take advantage of us that is every bit as deadly as it is shrewd. The agents of control are quite active among us, secretly engaging you and I on some level every day with very few exceptions. It may even have you firmly in its grasp without your even being aware of it.

In the secular world, such a dynamic is often dealt with and referred to as the "Drama Triangle" or "Karpman Drama Triangle" that is a Persecutor/Victim/Rescuer role-shifting model.

Right from the start, I'm going to tell you that your best defense and offense is to 1. Submit to the Lord with humble obedience 2. Submit to the Lord with humble obedience and 3. Be informed about the enemy's characteristic attributes and tactics, staying vigilant about your own behavior and that of others around you. Yes, I know items 1 and 2 are the same. I'm emphasizing it because it's that important.

I expect to cover some ground that has already been well covered yet remains pretty obscure to most. I'm also going to cover some ground that has been nearly entirely neglected, Lord willing, that rests at the root of our present condition in the church today.

Alongside the spirits of antichrist are those of Jezebel, kind of like how the harlot Mystery Babylon is seen sitting on the scarlet colored beast in Revelation 17:3. I'm not going to pretend that I'm an expert on this or anything else, though I may speak authoritatively at times. I'm a survivor, so far. I've got some battle scars and I've survived and I remain to engage in the battle. Jezebel is a warrior and is bent on destruction. As Revelation 17:6 reveals about Mystery Babylon the great, the mother of harlots, this Jezebel is drunken with the blood of the saints.

I'll be sharing some resources I'm familiar with, and please feel free to join in with comments about your insights and other helpful resources.

For starters, here's a 4 part video series that is pretty well done. Strap yourselves in. This may be uncomfortable.

[video] Discerning The Jezebel Spirit Part 1 of 4 |2 of 4 | 3 of 4 | 4 of 4












4 comments:

  1. ....wow....

    Im a little behind on my Openscroll blog reading, just getting to this one and, well all I can say is "wow" - and thanks Bob for posting..

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:00 PM

    Simultaneously practical and profound. Wow indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Deb, You're welcome. I'm rejoicing with you about what the Lord showed you through those videos, answering your prayers. I want to encourage you to walk in what you were shown and keep the Lord's way, which is a way of great deliverance and reward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! does not even come close to an adequate description.

    I recently separated from my wife of 40 years and it was absolutely flabbergasting that every one of the descriptions of the Jesebel spirit accurately describe my wife.

    PLEASE! pray for NLB.

    ReplyDelete