Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Two Blogs For Mark 13:37 Watching

What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’”
Mark 13:37

Time really does seem to be accelerating. I continue to pray for the Lord to send forth laborers into His harvest field.

My dear friend Aaron Hermann has been raised up to take his place in the battle array. I am thrilled to point you to two of his latest posts on the Revelation of Babylon blog. He and I have been in close collaboration for some time, with the effort repesented in recent months on this, The Open Scroll blog, being the fruit of a partnership, a harnessing together in the Lord for appointed works in the Lord's harvest field.

A "Gift" From Amazon You Really Don't Want!

Google+ Muppets Under Pressure = Nephilim Rising?

I also want to express my gratitude today for the Lord's evident favor being shown brother Jeff Davis III, of Acceleration blog, who has taken up the fight with eyes open and keyboard blazing.

Earlier today I updated the site search feature on TheOpenScroll.com, which had become less than useful after many changes in Google's search methodology. The search pulls results mostly from both my main site and this blog, using your choice of Google or Bing.

No comments:

Post a Comment