Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Part 6 - The Sodomite Gateway - Madonna worships on her knees

The recent Stupor Bowl half-time performance came to its conclusion when the High Priestess descended into the underworld at the end of her mega hit titled “Like a Prayer.” The secret meaning of the song is - sodomy. Some suggest it's about performing fellatio, or perhaps vaginal intercourse in the doggy style. It may be that, but it's more than just that. When you understand the role sodomy plays in the worship of the ancient gods, and in Satanic ritual abuse, which Madonna gives witness to in almost everything she does, it's obvious that sodomy as a gateway is the essential theme of her song. It's her stairway to heaven. The reverse speech offers a validating testimony. Madonna is a chosen one. She has been initiated into the cult of worshipers of the sun god.

This manner of communion with the gods is "like a prayer." It is used for ceremonial worship that installs demons, establishing a supernatural presence. It is said to open the third eye, initiating them into supernatural realms of gnosis and illumination. The ritual use of sodomy causes young children to dissociate, going to another place, facilitating the creation of alters. It causes them to bond with their "officiating priest." If you already grasped this sad reality, or followed through with adequate research on the subject, you get it. There's a reason why Romans 1 and the account of Sodom and Gomorrah are what they are. The ways and means of Satan's scheme isn't all about sodomy, but it is not without sodomy.

Consider the lyrics to "Like A Prayer"

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like home

[Chorus:]
When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice
Feels like flying
I close my eyes, Oh God I think I'm falling
Out of the sky, I close my eyes
Heaven help me

[Chorus x2]

Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone
I hear you call my name
And it feels like - home.

[Chorus x2 (with Choir)]
(Just like a prayer, I'll take you there
It's like a dream to me)

When she sings “When you call my name it's like a little prayer” she's talking about the experience when she's being sodomized or when that trigger is activated.

When she sings “I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there,” it's about being down on her knees and being sodomized.

When she sings “Oh God I think I'm falling Out of the sky,” it's a reference to dissociating during that experience, switching alters, and also to the fallen angels, the gods being worshiped and communed with.

The home referenced is that place where they go, communing with the devils, in truth as their helpless victims.

Here's a couple mp3 clips I made from the audio of the version of the song in this video. [video] Madonna - Like A Prayer In this first one, as the song begins she sings, “Life is a mystery,” which sounds like, Hear us - save us Satan when played backwards. In this second one, in the first verse she sings, “When you call my name it's like a little prayer,” which sounds like, prayer - forced use - hiss - maybe I'm more sphinctal when played backwards. If you can hear it and accept that it is just that, it needs no further commentary.

Here's a few excerpts from Wikipedia pages.

Madonna's further inspiration for writing the title song came from the Catholic belief of transubstantiation. She believed that the wine and wafer, which symbolize the Body of Christ during Mass, have transformative power and every word in the prayer has its precise meaning. For Madonna, "Like a Prayer" similarly appeared to carry its own transformative power. While writing the lyrics, Madonna introduced liturgical words but changed the context in which they were added for a dual meaning. She wanted the song to have superficial pop lyrics about sexuality and religion, but a different meaning underneath which she believed could provoke a reaction from her listeners. In author J. Randy Taraborrelli's book Madonna: An Intimate Biography, Leonard explained that he was not comfortable with the lyrics and the sexual innuendos present in it. He gave the example of the first verse for "Like a Prayer" which goes "When you call my name, It's like a little prayer, I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there." Leonard understood that the dual meaning of the lines referred to someone performing a fellatio. He was aghast and requested that Madonna change the line, but she was adamant about keeping it.
Like a Prayer (song) - Wikipedia

If you don't see the DNA transformation and mark of the Beast in this, you've really got a lot of catching up to do. See MADONNA = M.D.N.A. + A.O.N -- Beast DNA and Kabbalah for a post I did leading up to the Stupor Bowl show. This will shed some light on why the half-time ritual was 13 minutes long and why she uses the letter M branding - a signal 13.

Madonna was introduced to the gay community while still a teenager. It was her ballet teacher, Christopher Flynn, a gay man, who first told Madonna that she was beautiful and that she had something to offer the world. He also introduced her to the local gay community of Detroit, Michigan, often taking her to local gay bars and discotheques. Flynn also encouraged Madonna to walk away from her full scholarship to the University of Michigan and move to Manhattan to pursue a career as a professional dancer.

Madonna as gay icon - Wikipedia

The esoteric embedding of sodomy as an occult ritual is in the media of logos, architecture, stage drama, music, classical art, movies...

Satan's devices are many and they are effective. But the sovereign Lord has more than a counter to all of it!

2 comments:

  1. She wears the Kabala red string bracelet - Catholicism is pure Babylonian paganism! Has nothing to do with following Jesus Christ- I still can’t believe people can’t see this- they’re addicted to the rituals, guilt and works. Come out of her my people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:18 PM

      The key is both are lined up with satan.

      Delete