Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Word From the Lord: I Will Make a Way

By Aaron Hermann ( Revelation of Babylon blog )


The Lord continues to do an amazing work in this late hour as He continues to bring forth revelation insight and Words for His people who are preparing for the great spiritual battle of the ages that will soon be upon us. The various trials and tribulations we have suffered thus far have been for refinement, testing, and preparation as the Lord reveals the way He works with us through these trying seasons.

Quite some time ago I was engaged in an intense spiritual battle that seemed to have no end in sight. I continued to cry out to the Lord for deliverance, but no answer seemed to be forthcoming. I kept looking for a way out, a means to escape the situation that continued to prove to be inescapable. Eventually I reached the point when I was no longer kicking and screaming and was willing to accept the situation as the Lord's provision. It was at this point when the Lord granted me insight into the way in which He was working with me during that season.

The Lord revealed to me that His way for His people is not a means of escape to skirt around a trial or completely avoid tribulation, but rather His way is a provision through the Holy Spirit that allows His people to endure THROUGH the trial and tribulation and overcome whatever it is that is the source of their present suffering.

Quite simply put, the Lord's way for us is through trials and not around them.

Almost two years ago now the Lord led me to write Patient Endurance: Becoming Hardened and Battle-Ready and I believe it is even more relevant and pertinent now.

The Lord could have easily have taken His people directly from Egypt into the promised land without the extended sojourn in the wilderness, but that was not the Lord's way as He knew His people had a lot to learn and there was a great deal of testing that had to be done.

In addition, there is another very significant reason as to why the Lord took His people through the wilderness. The experience was for them then, but also intended as an example for us now. As Paul writes in 1 Corinthians 10,

1 For I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that our fathers were all under the cloud and all passed through the sea; 2 and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea; 3 and all ate the same spiritual food; 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink, for they were drinking from a spiritual rock which followed them; and the rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, with most of them God was not well-pleased; for they were laid low in the wilderness.6 Now these things happened as examples for us, so that we would not crave evil things as they also craved. 7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written, “The people sat down to eat and drink, and stood up to play.” 8 Nor let us act immorally, as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in one day. 9 Nor let us try the Lord, as some of them did, and were destroyed by the serpents. 10 Nor grumble, as some of them did, and were destroyed by the destroyer. 11 Now these things happened to them as an example, and they were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages have come. 12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall. 13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it. 14 Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak as to wise men; you judge what I say ~ 1 Corinthians 10:1-15

Did you see that, folks? With most of them God was not well-pleased and these things have been written as example for us. Yes, us! I encourage you to read through this and get a very firm grasp on what Paul is telling us here, because it matters a great deal.

Earlier today I was struggling with a current situation that has been a rather prolonged trial and the Lord reminded me of what He told me about His way being through and not around, and it was at this time that the Lord gave me a Word to share.

“Tell My people that in the days ahead when the trials and tribulations seem as if they are more than anyone could bear, I will make a way.

Tell My people that when it seems all is lost and their faith was for naught, I will make a way.

Tell My people that when there is nowhere to turn and nowhere else to go, I will make a way.

Tell My people to fear not and cast down their unbelief, for I am the Lord Thy God and just as I made a way for My people out of Egypt and into the promised land so too shall I make a way for them in the days ahead when the time is right.

Do not fear, do not doubt, or you too shall perish in the wilderness. Have faith, do not waiver, and follow Me and I will lead you home.

The Lord Thy God has spoken.”


Soon we will all be forced to a decision as all that we have come to know about the world in its present form is taken away as the world undergoes massive transformation. The Black Awakening and other major events will collapse the current world system and set the stage for the arrival of the Lawless One.

The Lord will indeed find out who trusts Him and who does not. He will find out who loves Him and how much. The Lord will make a way for those who truly are His people, while those who have gone the way of "easy believism" will be exposed for who and what they are and perish in the wilderness that is sure to come.

I understand this is a hard word for some, but for others I know you will take great encouragement and exhortation in this knowing that the Lord will indeed make a way for you in the trying days ahead!

8 Thus says the Lord,
“In a favorable time I have answered You,
And in a day of salvation I have helped You;
And I will keep You and give You for a covenant of the people,
To restore the land, to make them inherit the desolate heritages;
9 Saying to those who are bound, ‘Go forth,’
To those who are in darkness, ‘Show yourselves.’
Along the roads they will feed,
And their pasture will be on all bare heights.
10 “They will not hunger or thirst,
Nor will the scorching heat or sun strike them down;
For He who has compassion on them will lead them
And will guide them to springs of water.
11 “I will make all My mountains a road,
And My highways will be raised up.

12 “Behold, these will come from afar;
And lo, these will come from the north and from the west,
And these from the land of Sinim.”
13 Shout for joy, O heavens! And rejoice, O earth!
Break forth into joyful shouting, O mountains!
For the Lord has comforted His people
And will have compassion on His afflicted.
~ Isaiah 49:8-13

9 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. ~ Isaiah 43:19

It is my sincere prayer for whom this message is intended that the Lord will grant you strength in the days ahead and that our faith will not fail us when we are put to the test. Lord, please give us all that we may need so that we may continue to watch and pray and be spared from falling into temptation. In Y'shua's precious name I pray, Amen.


By Aaron Hermann ( Revelation of Babylon blog )
Please feel free to contact me through my Gmail account. (theultimateplan@)

No comments:

Post a Comment