Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Word and Vision from the Lord (through Aaron Hermann)

I was struck with a terrible feeling of fear and panic, and then I had a vision.

I saw a man in a black button shirt. He had a casual look about him as the shirt was worn casually tucked in with an open collar. He was wearing a kippah and sunglasses. He was standing over some kind of overlook platform like you see at the side of the road near parks and such. He was leaning on the railing looking outward. He turned his head and looked at me and then we both looked outward. It was overlooking a great valley that appeared to be desert type landscape. It was a valley for certain.

I looked to the right and saw a large mountain. I had the sense it was Mt. Hermon.

The vision shifted and I saw what seemed like a great cloud of dust. I was somewhere else, in the cloud of dust it looked like large tanks and military transport trucks were being moved around. Then I saw a soldier in a Jeep and I asked him, "What is happening?"

He was in the drivers seat in an open Jeep and was facing me. He lifted his left arm and pointed to the sky to my right. I knew without looking that he was pointing to UFO's. I had the sense there were three or four large objects in the sky. The feeling of fear and panic was overwhelming.

The vision ended, and I was terribly shaken and I asked the Lord what was happening. Why was I having this terrible feeling?

He spoke to me and said, "The invasion is imminent. The fear and panic will be more than anyone will be able to bear through their own agency. I have assured it. Only those with My protection will be able to endure. The fear and panic will cause them to cry out for a savior to make it stop, to save them from the terror and terrible panic that is seizing upon them."

I sat for a bit and then another word came forth.

"The invasion is imminent. These are the days you have proclaimed them to be. Only those sealed in My protection will escape. All else shall fall prey to the Great Deception I have spoken of in My word. Since the beginning of time no such thing has occurred, nor shall ever occur again."

Thus saith the Lord.

The Lord spoke one final word to me before this season ended.

"It is for judgment's sake that these things must occur."

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys, lately I've been thinking about the odds of someone with a little hat starting the conflict that looms. Cerns beams go full circle on wed. Collisions/X for the circle of light at light speed coming soon. 7 detectors/experiments will work with World Wide Web . http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-31849632

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scientists at Large Hadron Collider hope to make contact with PARALLEL UNIVERSE in days

      http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/565315/Scientists-at-Large-Hadron-Collider-hope-to-make-contact-with-PARALLEL-UNIVERSE-in-days

      CERN: Supercolliders, Subliminals, & Stargates: Illuminati's Plan for Satan's Arrival

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huO8yLcC6hU
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNQpcDuE6e4

      Delete