Wednesday, October 03, 2018

Two New Interactive "side-by-side" Format Presentations

We just published two new interactive presentations to The Open Scroll website. If you know Koine (New Testament) Greek, and even if you don't, this phenomenon of the highly ordered biblical text is inspiring! The very granular thematic structures transmit through translation to convey deeper levels of meaning - independent of the language, given that a translation is sufficiently faithful to the Greek text. (* UBS5 is a current standard)

1 Corinthians 15 (Greek [UBS5] side-by-side with YLT)

Matthew 24 (Greek [UBS5] side-by-side with NASB)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bob! From time to time I check in on your blog. At the very least,you give a mature voice to understanding bible truth. I would love to speak with you some time about the Word. My beloved wife and I have been reading the parashot(weekly Torah readings) in light of the gospel throughout scripture, and we find your comments often offer serious spiritual insight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can reach me at my gmail address "theopenscroll"

      Delete