Saturday, September 01, 2012

Judgment Is Upon The Land: Sword, Famine, and Pestilence

By Aaron Hermann

Earlier this year the Lord made it clear that I was to share what He placed upon my heart pertaining to the need for people to choose whom they were going to serve. The Lord made it clear to me that He was moving in judgment and His Sword was going to act as an instrument for division among His people and those who profess to be His people. In essence, His Sword of division was a call to decision. Did you hear that call? Have you made your decision?

Recently, I went through a rather intense season in which the Lord took me through His Word in Jeremiah and Ezekiel. I believe the Lord was showing me the nature of His judgment that is beginning to manifest in the United States.

The phrase "sword, famine, and pestilence" occurs 15 times throughout the Book of Jeremiah between verses 14 and 44. The sword, famine, and pestilence were the means by which the Lord executed His judgment on the people of Israel and Judah when they turned their back on Him by playing the harlot with other gods, profaning His temple with detestable idols, embracing wickedness, proudly living in sin, and foolishly believing that He no longer saw what they were doing.

17 thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘Behold, I am sending upon them the sword, famine and pestilence, and I will make them like split-open figs that cannot be eaten due to rottenness. 18 I will pursue them with the sword, with famine and with pestilence; and I will make them a terror to all the kingdoms of the earth, to be a curse and a horror and a hissing, and a reproach among all the nations where I have driven them, 19 because they have not listened to My words,’ declares the Lord, ‘which I sent to them again and again by My servants the prophets; but you did not listen,’ declares the Lord. ~Jeremiah 29: 17-19

24 Behold, the siege ramps have reached the city to take it; and the city is given into the hand of the Chaldeans who fight against it, because of the sword, the famine and the pestilence; and what You have spoken has come to pass; and behold, You see it. ~Jeremiah 32:24

If you are the type of person who takes the Lord at His Word and is willing to accept a literal view of prophecy being fulfilled multiple times throughout various cycles of the linear time progression, then what is transpiring in this country becomes rather clear and extremely ominous.

"The Sword":

The sound of the war drums continue to grow louder by the day as they signal the rapidly approaching engagement with Iran that must surely come. The Middle East continues to erupt in chaotic violence and bloodshed. Mass-shootings carried out by probable trauma based mind control victims are occurring with frightening regularity, and violent zombie-like assaults are becoming commonplace. The government continues their psy-op assault on the citizens with their martial law drills, while various government agencies continue to order millions of rounds of high-caliber ammunition and bullet-proof checkpoint booths. Various watchmen such as Steve Quayle, Greg Evenson, and Doug Hagmann continue to give reports of foreign troops on U.S. soil and Russian Spetsnaz troops flooding across our borders ready to assist the Feds in the martial law crackdown that will soon be upon us. In addition to what is currently taking place, the testimony given by Dmitri Duduman and Henry Gruver of their visions of the eventual destruction of this country should make it rather clear that time is nearly up.

"Famine":

For months now the headlines have been informing us of the abnormally high temperatures and the severity of the resulting drought which has destroyed a great deal of the crops, and severely hampered livestock farming throughout the country. The Mississippi river is literally drying up and becoming salinated. Food prices have soared over 10% in the last month, and many watchmen are reporting the dire state of our national food supply and the horrific state of this year's national crop of staple products. It appears that the long-predicted food shortages are not far off and the nation is facing a serious threat of famine.

"Pestilence":

Perhaps you have noticed the seemingly endless barrage of headlines announcing various forms of disease sweeping the land? Record numbers of West Nile virus, variant forms of H3N2 swine flu, hantavirus, legionnaire's, drug-resistant forms of E.coli, salmonella, gonorrhea, tuberculosis, hospital-born drug-resistant superbugs like NIH-1, and a new mystery virus dubbed "The Heartland Virus". As troubling as these various diseases may be, I believe they are merely the precursors to a global pandemic caused by the intentional release of a man-made superbug that will make the rest of these diseases seem like the common cold.

At this point you may be tempted to think that something as horrific as this could never happen to us now, and was simply a "one time thing" relegated to what was going on with God's people in Jeremiah's day. You may be trying to convince yourself that if Jeremiah was the only prophet delivering that kind of message then perhaps there is really nothing to worry about. For those of you who may be engaging in such mental gymnastics, please allow me to point out that the Book of Ezekiel also describes how the Lord handles a wayward nation that has turned its back to Him:

12 Then the word of the Lord came to me saying, 13 “Son of man, if a country sins against Me by committing unfaithfulness, and I stretch out My hand against it, destroy its supply of bread, send famine against it and cut off from it both man and beast, 14 even though these three men, Noah, Daniel and Job were in its midst, by their own righteousness they could only deliver themselves,” declares the Lord God. 15 “If I were to cause wild beasts to pass through the land and they depopulated it, and it became desolate so that no one would pass through it because of the beasts, 16 though these three men were in its midst, as I live,” declares the Lord God, “they could not deliver either their sons or their daughters. They alone would be delivered, but the country would be desolate. 17 Or if I should bring a sword on that country and say, ‘Let the sword pass through the country and cut off man and beast from it,’ 18 even though these three men were in its midst, as I live,” declares the Lord God, “they could not deliver either their sons or their daughters, but they alone would be delivered. 19 Or if I should send a plague against that country and pour out My wrath in blood on it to cut off man and beast from it, 20 even though Noah, Daniel and Job were in its midst, as I live,” declares the Lord God, “they could not deliver either their son or their daughter. They would deliver only themselves by their righteousness.

21 For thus says the Lord God, “How much more when I send My four severe judgments against Jerusalem: sword, famine, wild beasts and plague to cut off man and beast from it! 22 Yet, behold, survivors will be left in it who will be brought out, both sons and daughters. Behold, they are going to come forth to you and you will see their conduct and actions; then you will be comforted for the calamity which I have brought against Jerusalem for everything which I have brought upon it. 23 Then they will comfort you when you see their conduct and actions, for you will know that I have not done in vain whatever I did to it,” declares the Lord God.”
~ Ezekiel 14:12-21

Make no mistake about it; this country is going to fall. It is not a matter of if, but simply a matter of when. This nation is absolutely ripe for Judgment and what we see manifesting now is just the beginning.

’7 Therefore, thus says the Lord God, ‘Because you have more turmoil than the nations which surround you and have not walked in My statutes, nor observed My ordinances, nor observed the ordinances of the nations which surround you,’ 8 therefore, thus says the Lord God, ‘Behold, I, even I, am against you, and I will execute judgments among you in the sight of the nations. 9 And because of all your abominations, I will do among you what I have not done, and the like of which I will never do again. 10 Therefore, fathers will eat their sons among you, and sons will eat their fathers; for I will execute judgments on you and scatter all your remnant to every wind. 11 So as I live,’ declares the Lord God, ‘surely, because you have defiled My sanctuary with all your detestable idols and with all your abominations, therefore I will also withdraw, and My eye will have no pity and I will not spare. 12 One third of you will die by plague or be consumed by famine among you, one third will fall by the sword around you, and one third I will scatter to every wind, and I will unsheathe a sword behind them.

13 ‘Thus My anger will be spent and I will satisfy My wrath on them, and I will be appeased; then they will know that I, the Lord, have spoken in My zeal when I have spent My wrath upon them. 14 Moreover, I will make you a desolation and a reproach among the nations which surround you, in the sight of all who pass by. 15 So it will be a reproach, a reviling, a warning and an object of horror to the nations who surround you when I execute judgments against you in anger, wrath and raging rebukes. I, the Lord, have spoken. 16 When I send against them the deadly arrows of famine which were for the destruction of those whom I will send to destroy you, then I will also intensify the famine upon you and break the staff of bread. 17 Moreover, I will send on you famine and wild beasts, and they will bereave you of children; plague and bloodshed also will pass through you, and I will bring the sword on you. I, the Lord, have spoken.’”
~ Ezekiel 5: 7-17

If you are a self-professing follower of Jesus Christ and still attend a Babylonian church, celebrate the pagan days of Christmas and Easter, violate the second commandment (by owning, wearing, selling, enjoying, or worshiping detestable symbols like the cross, images of the counterfeit Jesus, angels, and anything else explicitly forbidden by the Second Commandment), while at the same time failing to abide by the absolutely critical commandments of gender propriety, then you should be concerned. Very concerned.

If the Lord is bringing you under conviction over something in your life, NOW is the time to simply obey what the Lord is telling you! Please do NOT delay in addressing whatever it is the Lord may be bringing to you in this critically late hour. This country is doomed for destruction and simply cannot, and should not be saved. However, the matter of individual salvation and being right with the Lord may still be available to you. If it is, I urge you to seek the Lord as never before and get whatever it is He has for you now, before it is too late.

15 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, how is the wood of the vine better than any wood of a branch which is among the trees of the forest? 3 Can wood be taken from it to make anything, or can men take a peg from it on which to hang any vessel? 4 If it has been put into the fire for fuel, and the fire has consumed both of its ends and its middle part has been charred, is it then useful for anything? 5 Behold, while it is intact, it is not made into anything. How much less, when the fire has consumed it and it is charred, can it still be made into anything! 6 Therefore, thus says the Lord God, ‘As the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so have I given up the inhabitants of Jerusalem; 7 and I set My face against them. Though they have come out of the fire, yet the fire will consume them. Then you will know that I am the Lord, when I set My face against them. 8 Thus I will make the land desolate, because they have acted unfaithfully,’” declares the Lord God. ~ Ezekiel 15

The Lord's judgment is upon the land so let today be the day and now be the time, because tomorrow is promised to no one.


By Aaron Hermann


Bob Schlenker (theopenscroll@) and Aaron Hermann (theultimateplan@)

Please feel free to contact us through our Gmail accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment