Sunday, March 28, 2010

Watching on the Thirteenth Day of the First Month for the Sign to the Bride

What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!'
Mark 13:37

"Although there are many signs of the nearness of our Lord's coming, there is one in particular that has been declared in the scriptures to be "The" sign. What is it? The short answer is that it is the revealing of the lawless one declared in II Thessalonians chapter 2. It is the baptism of a man that will be attended by supernatural phenomena. After this event he will have a grant of spiritual authority and do supernatural works. The fruit of this work is delusion. He will be worshiped as deity so this event will be seen as his deification. Although this sign is for the church it is most particularly for the Bride, since the rest of the church won't yet understand." This excerpt from "The Sign for the Bride" introduces a three part series that reveals not only how the sign will be recognized and what it means, but when to expect it, based on biblical patterns. The evidence points clearly to the thirteenth day of the first month on the Lord's calendar. This year, it begins March 29, as the sun sets in Jerusalem to mark the start of a new day.

While the sign will ultimately come only once, previews have been observed as I've watched year after year on the appointed day. Most years, I've observed nothing of particular interest, but, in 2008 and also in 2001, what I observed was really remarkable! Those years were special in that they aligned with the Shemittah cycle and the pattern of the great weeks, as I understand them.

Will the sign be seen this very year? Certainly, part of me would like this to be so, however I would frankly be very surprised if the lawless one were revealed this year. I explain why very candidly in a blog post from about 3 weeks ago (Vancouver Olympics - Part Five - "There are Three Things - Even Four") Yet, I will take the day off work and watch to see what news may come. The way of genuine watching is to be attentive to what you see and learn from it. Sleeping with your eyes open is not watching. Watch with me once again, if you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment