Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Series Links: Forstchen's "One Second After"

By Aaron Hermann

I had first heard of the book "One Second After" during one of Steve Quayle's radio shows and even though my initial inclination was to dismiss it as just another in a long line of "prepper" books that men like Steve love to market I put it on the list of potential purchases in my Amazon "wish list". At the Lord's prompting I purchased the book and while I was not sure what the Lord had in mind it became apparent rather quickly.

"One Second After" is incredibly rich with signaling, NLP, and reads like Satan's playbook in regards to what will soon come to pass. This series of posts breaks down the most pertinent of the signaling elements ranging from the "false flag" attacks, the Black Awakening, pandemics, martial law, "prepper" propaganda, and even the preparation for the arrival of the Antichrist!

The timeliness of this series cannot be ignored as indicators of when the Black Awakening will begin point to May 17 and 18, 2014. I invite you to press in and get all that the Lord may have for you here.



By Aaron Hermann

Please feel free to contact me through my Gmail account. (theultimateplan@)

3 comments:

  1. starting to wonder if the muslim flags that have a crescent moon, isn't really an eclipse in progress??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems to me the coliseum was built to represent the earth. it had trap doors and a underground set up. lots of blood was spilled there. lots of Martyrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some what unrelated but interesting art. about dna manipulation. http://rt.com/usa/157508-scientists-artificial-dna-passed-on/

    ReplyDelete