Friday, March 08, 2024

See, it's the "i" of Horus! Signs of Horus Worship

In this video: When celebrities hide one eye, are they just signaling their submission to the industry elite as if by some kind of gang sign, or is there some important meaning behind it? Is there a secret national religion in your country? How is the ancient "Harmerty" symbol relevant today, which signals, "Horus who rules with two eyes"? Why is the letter "i" so frequently decorated in some way? You should really want to know the answers to these questions - the CORRECT answers!

To Watch: "See, it's the "i" of Horus! Signs of Horus Worship"


(full HD version for streaming or download)

Please leave your comments here on this blog post or on the Bitchute video.

Resources referenced in the video:
Series Links: See, it's the "i" of Horus!
Evil Eye Gloves at the March for Our Lives
Series Links: Signs of Horus Worship

Curious about the pending reset of time? Learn more here: The Pending Reset of Time

Find our published video and audio linked on this blog's posts, and much of it here:
Video & Audio Catalog
Video "Playlist" Catalog

Our Channels

→ Bitchute: The Open Scroll
→ Brighteon: The Open Scroll
→ Rumble: The Open Scroll Mirror
→ YouTube: When Cometh That Thief in the Night
→ YouTube: The Open-ish Scroll
→ YouTube: These Patterns are Amazing
→ YouTube: Stormy's Reverse Speech



5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:32 PM

    Thanks for the refresher! I have a picture 'Harlequin' by Brittini and it has the 'sign of Horus' hand. I noticed your photo also had a Clown. Do you see a connection between the Harlequin/Clown and the sign?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what are you referring to by "your photo also had a clown."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:10 AM

    Greetings, first of all, even though I've only commented here twice and have known about your ministry (if that's an appropriate name to call it) for a few months maybe, I would like to thank you for serving the Lord and passing on the wisdom and knowledge and insight you've been given from Him. I've felt a call for a while now to leave the Internet, and let's say "formal" society as a whole, and to go to the wilderness to be alone with the Lord, and this night before I've fallen asleep (it's 10 AM while I'm writing this), connecting it to the October 4th time of this year, and this is just an interesting fact to say the least, the Internet has become publicly available in 1991, roughly 33 years ago, the same age that Jesus died (and I acknowledge that it was for our sins, and that He was buried and rose again the third day, whether it was that age, I don't know whether it is or not), could it connect to AI and the image of the beast, dying/resurrecting or shutting off/coming back to life on the third day, I pass it on. May God keep us all and may our faith never fail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous1:29 AM

      Also forgot to mention electronics, and I've gotta say, these devices are like interdimensional portals to another reality, and as a young guy who has grown up using them through my teenage years, have me forget who I am, made me think what's portrayed is realer than real life, had me putting my faith and my trust in them instead of God, etc. May God have mercy on this generation. And regarding the resurrection, there's this concept of the antichrist merging with the beast system to become a hybrid or Nephil that I've seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A8z2v4eF9Q although I don't stand for everything he says like if I remember correctly lordship salvation.

      Delete
    2. Hey Anon, thanks for sharing your thoughts. May the Lord Y'shua bless and prosper you on your journey as you follow His leading.

      Delete