Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Some Post-Yom Teruah Observations and Impressions

Hi Everybody.

About the reset of time, yes, it's obviously still 2019. Yom Teruah came and went. Are we disappointed to still be here now? Yes. Are we crushed, disheartened or discouraged or shook? No. The Lord never told us, "thus saith the Lord, I will reset time on such and such a day," so we have no justification for being upset about it. But that day was the obvious stand out choice for a "best guess" and we have no back up plan for pitching alternate theories. We see no reason to doubt that time will be reset, and for all the many and varied reasons we've given over the past 18 months or so, we believe it will result in the doubling of this past shemitah. We are not inclined to quit or throw the baby out with the bathwater, as it were. We have no further insight to add or suggestions to offer about when time might be reset, at the present time.

So, what now? The word we got was, Rest. Be patient. We're grateful for that! We are battle-weary, still, wrung out, but the Lord has granted us to have some respite from the aggressive offensive that we've been maintaining. This is why you haven't heard from us, except in some YouTube comments. We're still maintaining the defensive perimeter, as we must because the enemy has not gone on shore leave, spiritually.

I have a personal testimony to share about this past Yom Teruah. When the new moon was sighted and the sun had set in Israel, I learned of that from an email shortly after the fact. Just before that, which must have been when the sun was setting, I had felt the sudden onset of extreme fatigue. This is not really a rare thing with me, but what was rare was the extreme degree. I was in a video chat session with Aaron so we closed that out and I went to lie down and rest.

Over the next day or so I came to understand what that meant. While it makes sense that I should have been very actively attentive as if this was a watch day, it was quite the opposite. I was so completely drained that it was obvious that I had no choice in the matter. When I learned that the Lord was granting us rest, I understood that when Yom Teruah began my work was done. The marathon was over and we had crossed the finish line. Aaron and I had completed the work and we were done. God gave His servants rest.

There's more to the story. After I had laid down to rest and a few minutes had passed, it became apparent that I just wasn't going to be sleeping, so I got up again. I was compelled to go to the store and buy a bottle of wine to celebrate, and I took my empty water jug with me to refill it with drinking water. This all did seem odd, especially for a Yom Teruah, but Aaron and I are not strangers to the Lord's engaging us in notably peculiar ways, so off I went. As I drove out of the alley by the Warp Zone ("Where past meets present"), I had a very strong impression that something was really very weird. Where were all the cars, and as I kept going, the traffic? It was Sunday, and the expected cars that would be parked along the streets were absent, nearly entirely! There was no traffic to be seen until I had gone a considerable way, and then it was only very light even when I got to the store, where hardly anyone was. The sky and everything I saw seemed to have a tint or a tinge, like nothing I can remember seeing before. It had a distinctive post-apocalyptic kind of vibe. What do I make of that? I don't know, but like so many things I don't understand, I have prayed about it and made note of it. Another curious episode.

A couple days later, Aaron went out on errands and the absence of people and the vibe in the places he visited compared closely to my experience.

Several people in the comments sections and in personal emails have been weighing in and sharing their observations, dreams and impressions. We are well aware of "confirmation bias" and how perceptions can be influenced, and we are cautious about jumping to conclusions, but I have to say, something is up. What, exactly, that might be, I expect we'll find out soon enough. Stay on the alert, friends. Be vigilant. Despite whatever trials you are facing, this is no time to be slack.

I will stand on my guard post
And station myself on the rampart;
And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me,
And how I may reply when I am reproved.
2 Then the Lord answered me and said,
“Record the vision
And inscribe it on tablets,
That the one who reads it may run.
3 “For the vision is yet for the appointed time;
It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
For it will certainly come, it will not delay.
4 “Behold, as for the proud one,
His soul is not right within him;
But the righteous will live by his faith.
~ Habakkuk 2:1-4

15 comments:

  1. I had extreme fatigue as well on Sunday and Monday...I could not keep my eyes open no matter how hard I tried. My heart was racing for hours and when I laid down it felt like magnets were underneath me pulling me down toward the earth. Very strange indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a very strange experience as well I had to go pick up my prescriptions that I have taken for quite a while for a condition that I have. Anyway, I have been to this clinic numerous times. Today when I was driving there I saw houses,businesses, trees, landscape changes that I have NEVER seen before. I actually thought..Did I take the wrong road? Also the sky had a very strange tint to it, like an amber color.I had my son with me and I asked him if he remembered any of this as he has been there many times as well. He is 20 years old. He said he did not recognize many of the same things I mentioned. He also said that the sky was very strange. Something has definitely shifted in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are doing good. Continue to seek the Lord and know, brother, that I am always prayer for you and your ministry
    -Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Bob and Aaron--
    I'm apparently logged in as my husband but this is Amanda (Running Fox) speaking. I'm glad you've been given permission or told to Rest.
    Myself, still studying, praying and watching. I have a couple of observations as well.

    It seems the Lord has placed barriers to some activities I'd had planned. They weren't big plans, but I'm seemingly being told , "Don't start things you won't be able to finish."

    Therefore I'm going about the "daily", doing food shopping, preparing meals and all the while, Observing. I didn't notice any distinct lack of people, but I live in a town of 1400 so that's not surprising. There seems to be the average amount of activity going on.

    However ... I need to ask you : are the two criminals crucified at either side of Christ symbolizing the two trees? The Tree of life versus the tree of knowledge of good and Evil?
    I think yes. I want confirmation.

    The other observation is that VARIOUS types of knowledge and understanding Continue to pour out towards me nearly faster than I can soak it all up. I'm actually NOT resting much as there seem too few hours in these wonky fast days, to complete all the studying the Lord's placing before me. When I try to get started on my own little projects, the answer is clearly a No.... 'Get back to your Bible now' signaling. I don't hear the Lord speak. I simply feel the command.

    I absorb the Scriptures now as if a ravenous wolf pup whose been lost for days and in need of nourishment. I thought I knew my Bible fairly well up to now; again I was Familiar with it. That's not to say I ever understood the words and their layers of meaning as I suddenly understand them now.

    What is this?
    My heart says it's Preparation.
    My mind wants to worry, perhaps fear a little. ... The Lord stays the fear however before it gets started and I'm still receiving Extra energy to get all these books read and all these notes taken and all this Thought and prayer accomplished.

    In Jesus sweet name, I pray hourly if not even more frequently. What else can I do, but talk to Him I love?

    I was planning to share a link here but have changed my mind. Your work was slated as Done. I'm not going to load more upon your plate when the Lord has asked that you rest.

    In prayer, and Love,
    -- Amanda Running Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting your testimony here, Amanda. What you are experiencing compares to what many others are reporting, which both Aaron and I are rejoicing in as the Lord shows off some of the fruit of His work in this season. His ways are higher than our ways. He is so good to His beloved!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  5. Dear Bob and Aaron,

    May the Father's will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

    I was hoping that things would be corrected on Oct 1st … at least something … so I checked my 1928 Bible, Isaiah 6:11, and the wolf was still there. That tricky wolf! I have a ornament of the lion and the lamb hanging from my mirror and I also wear a ring with the original Lords prayer with the word 'transgressions' instead of 'depts'. All the old timers I quiz about the Lord's prayer fail. They all say 'transgressions'. Why of all things did the word have to change!?!? That is the scariest feeling. What will our Lord do?

    We were all hoping that Oct 1st would be the answer to all this Hollywierd time ritual stuff, which by the way... Bob and Aaron … you are mighty in the Lord for revealing the evil schemes that I am so thankful for because there is so much disinformation/psy-op junk out there. Every video you guys have done is always a breath of fresh air and full of next level equipping of the saints.

    To end, the advent didn't happen in 1844 either. Some fell away but for those who remained more and more insight was given, past the numbering of Daniel. And now in 2019, we looked forward to another prophetic sign. I wonder what insight is further than the beloved 'key-stone' pattern. So, brothers keep on going and everybody keep expecting the Lord's response to all this madness. I know the occult haven't decided to retire on their own this October. Hollywierd is still weird and the bible remains 'edited'.

    May the Father give us today our daily bread.

    Your brother,
    Tim (from New Mexico)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ***Sorry...it is Isaiah 11:6 that is 'edited' not Isaiah 6:11.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just reading this post. I can't say it felt like fatigue to me, but definitely experienced some strangeness Saturday and Sunday. Sensations similar to dreaminess maybe, for lack of another way to explain it, but I was wide awake. There seemed to be changes in lighting, or odd visual disturbances that were subtle but intrusive. Each time, I wondered if there was about to be a sudden change, then it would cease. Happened several times in those two days. By Monday, they had stopped.
    Heartening to read your post and the comments.

    Still awake and watching.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Went to a popular hardware store and it was full of busy people.
    I went down an ile and around the to another and noticed that the store went silent and there were but a few people in the store.
    I asked the clerk if it is always this quiet in this store.
    Very unusual, the store was full of busy people when I went in

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick, I'm sorry about accidentally deleting the comment. I hit the wrong link and there's no recovering it.
      So, to answer, I actually never left off with decoding, but the subject of the reset of time is something I cannot neglect, not even now, because I intend to keep follow where the Lord leads and that leading continues still.

      Delete
  10. Hi Bob, That Sunday night, the 29th, I went to a Chinese restaurant for take out. It is a large restaurant which seats about 80, but there were only 2 people seated for their meal. I went back in 7 days at about the same time, and there were 13 people there. It was most strange.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bob, That Sunday night, the 29th, I went to a large Chinese restaurant for take out. The restaurant seats 60 to 80, but there were only 2 people there that night having dinner. I went back the following Sunday at about the same time, and there were 13 people seated having dinner. Russ

    ReplyDelete