Thursday, October 10, 2019

Tick Tock - Are you patient and hopeful? It's almost time tor a reset!

Hi everybody - another update!

Starting with following through on some insight yesterday, the Lord brought more insight and a sign today, and Aaron and I are excited! We have not abandoned our expectations of being returned back to 2012. Quite the contrary! Part of me wants to be there already, but I know the Lord has a reason for letting it play out as it is. Aaron and I are convinced that, in His goodness, this "delay" of sorts (from one perspective), will bring forth a benefit for all of us - who wait patiently for Him to move - and for those who depend on us and what the Lord is doing and will do through us.

I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope. ~ Psalm 130:5

1 comment:

  1. Thank You dear brothers, I got a word from The Lord and it was "I will feed my flock, I will make them lie down" I have been totally exhausted and cannot seem to get enough rest..and I have vivid dreams of being back in 2012. I will stand my watch, and set myself on the rampart, And watch to see what He will say to me, And what I will answer when I am corrected. Then The Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Behold the proud, his soul is not upright in him; But the just shall live by his faith. Blessings and love in Yeshua��⚓⚓

    ReplyDelete