Saturday, November 03, 2018

Decoding Dole - Sunshine "where the sun don't shine"


so that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs. ~ 2 Corinthians 2:11

Satan has many designs or devices and the unwary and ignorant are taken by them as prey in a snare. We are being preyed upon by those agents of the fallen who cast spells of deception. By wallpapering our world with symbols, the thoughts and behaviors of the masses are manipulated toward certain ends. This is the world we have grown up in, and the reality of this sorcery is beyond suspicion - until it isn't!

The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both. ~ Proverbs 20:12

We have learned many keys to the design of symbol magic and one of the more crucial themes involves the act of sodomy. This is a critical component that we see being leveraged to both amplify and protect other critical components, perhaps most particularly the matter of wielding control over space and time that is itself the goal of practical magic. The symbols of sodomy function in parallel with the acts of sodomy toward the assertion of control over people, taking captive individuals and the masses.

We have also learned that limits have been set on this activity and what's gained by it. Until this season passes, we aim, with the Lord's help, to expose this evil snare and deny the adversary of any spoils that aren't his to claim.

Decoding - Dole - Sunshine "where the sun don't shine"



1 comment:

  1. Sir, I really enjoy following the Open Scroll blog and website. The work that goes into it is much appreciated! I will not even pretend I can follow along with the time reset. I can follow and glean enough information to grasp the concept and the reasoning behind it, but I still have trouble really understanding the very basic reason of why are we assaulted with these images? I understand what you mentioned here, but are we somehow part of the spell or powering a spell by being exposed to these images? I have found an area in my city that has quite a bit of graffiti, but it is not the normal stuff I would have expected. I have discovered that most of the drawings and writing in this specific area are sigils. It gives me the same cold feeling I had when I saw Katy Perry (the singer) perform Dark Horse on stage. Are we part of the spells until we see them for what they are? Sorry so rambling!! So many questions in my mind.

    ReplyDelete