Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I, Pet Goat II, by Heliofant - The Apple / POTUS-Antichrist Time Ritual from 2012

This viral video was released on June 24, 2012 - in a very notable season! It's filled with symbolism that begs to be explored to understand what the producers were trying to convey and accomplish. We've already given our attention to decoding I, Pet Goat, II, even this scene that features the girl with the apple, but today we want to revisit it to add some fresh and relevant insight. If you're interested in where we've already been with this, you'll find the links on our blog.

(Full HD) I, Pet Goat II, by Heliofant - The Apple / POTUS-Antichrist Time Ritual from 2012
I, Pet Goat II, by Heliofant - The Apple / POTUS-Antichrist Time Ritual from 2012
I, Pet Goat II, by Heliofant - The Apple / POTUS-Antichrist Time Ritual from 2012

Curious about the pending reset of time? Learn more here: The Pending Reset of Time

I Pet Goat II - Links to our Blog Posts

Part 1 - "I, Pet Goat II" - Golden Magick Circle
Part 29 - 2012 London Olympics - Golden Magick Circles
Part 2 - "I, Pet Goat II" - 9-11! Illuminati Mind Control
December 21 Celebrates the Birth of CERNunnos
--------------------------
Part 2 - Celestial Stargates - I, Pet Goat GEMINI
Part 3 - Celestial Stargates - Isis, the Dendera Zodiac & I, Pet Goat GEMINI
Part 4 - Celestial Stargates - Heliofant and the London Underground
Part 12 - Celestial Stargates - Silver Gate Mass Ritual
Part 26 - Celestial Stargates - The Black Magick Baptist
Part 27 - Celestial Stargates - The Black Magick Anointing
Part 29 - Celestial Stargates - The Celestial Sign of Antichrist * in I, Pet Goat II
Part 31 - Celestial Stargates - AB CHAO and the Christ of "I, pet goat II"
Secrets of the Transition of the Ages - Hints of Romans 11 in I, Pet Goat II
More Secrets of the Transition of the Ages - Hints of Romans 11 in I, Pet Goat II
-------------------------
Part 33 - Celestial Stargates - The Flowering Lotus that Terrifies Obama in “I, Pet Goat II”
Part 34 - Celestial Stargates - A Sequel to 9-11 - in “I, Pet Goat II”
Part 35 - Celestial Stargates - False Flags in “I, Pet Goat II”
Part 36 - Celestial Stargates - The Secret of the Shemitah in “I, Pet Goat II”
I, Pet Goat II - Fire and Ice, The Lotus President, Tear Jar, Psalm 23
A Spell Cast When Obama is Made to Look like a Fool
When Will the Lawless One be Revealed? Fourteenth Installment
The Sign of Yom Teruah - Falling Apple Clock, Antichrist and the Time Mission
Megas Thlipsis - more Briefing
Decoding Tudor Pelagos - An Enchantment Under the Sea
“Skylanding” - Yoko Ono's Globe Spanning Magick Ritual Evokes Horus


Find our video and audio here:
Video & Audio Catalog
Video "Playlist" Catalog

Our Channels

→ Bitchute: The Open Scroll
→ Brighteon: The Open Scroll
→ Rumble: The Open Scroll Mirror
→ YouTube: When Cometh That Thief in the Night
→ YouTube: The Open-ish Scroll
→ YouTube: These Patterns are Amazing
→ YouTube: Stormy's Reverse Speech
→ YouTube: Our legacy YouTube channel (nearly entirely decontented but still usefull for comments and notifications.)



3 comments:

  1. Other threads of secret knowledge from Mesoamerican wisdom keepers indicate a nine-year period follows the long count end date. These nine years represents the nine underworlds, a prominent feature of Mayan cosmology. One of the associated prophecies speaks of the descent of Bolon Yokte, god of the nine paths. from this: https://brucefenton.substack.com/p/winter-solstice-21-12-2021-and-humanitys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting. Thanks for posting this.

      Delete
  2. New Cairo occult themed city of the antichrist, built for horus to rule the world.

    https://youtu.be/9-ThusbaRW8

    ReplyDelete