Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Vancouver Olympics - Part Five - "There are Three Things - Even Four"

Having addressed the "mark of the beast" messaging of the "three things, then four," signaled by the "apparent technical malfunction" of the Olympic cauldron assembly in BC Place, I'm moving on to the next level of messaging. Heads up - this one's a keeper.

While I was studying and writing about the Beijing Olympics there were a number of symbolic elements the Lord had prepared me in advance to recognize and understand, having given me clear and particular insight some years prior to those Olympics. For example, when I saw the Londoners forming a human viaduct, I knew exactly what was being signaled because of the peculiar way the pattern had been made very meaningful to me! When the BC Place cauldron was fully assembled and I realized that it had gone from being a three-legged structure to a four, I recognized a pattern I had been prepared to see and had been watching for since 2008!

Here's the key verse.

Truly, truly, I say to you, a rooster will not crow until you deny Me three times.
John 13:38

Make sense? Right. Of course not. Let me explain.

Back in May of 1991, the Lord began to open to me a series of things related to His coming. Just prior to that, in preparation for this season, the Lord had basically hit my reset button, changing our relationship dramatically. He taught me about keys to developing a hearing ear and followed that up with giving me what it is that a hearing ear hears; secrets. Much of what has been revealed since then relates to the meaning of certain key events in the last days, their relationships, sequence and something of their timing. You can read about these things in a series of writings (formerly titled "Beyond the Veil" - and retitled to, When Cometh That Thief in the Night.

In a nutshell, the Lord's coming is marked from the fall of 1991, signaled by a celestial sign on Yom Teruah. That is something of a cornerstone in the foundation. This event, as I discovered in 1999, also marked the transition of the Lord's Shemittah, sets of seven years that have cycled from their beginning with the week of Creation (Genesis 1-2). The pattern of the four being presented in the manner of one added to three speaks to me of the Shemittah, counting off from Yom Teruah of 1991. If it truly means what I think it does, it's a big deal!

You see, I've had this cornerstone or anchor point for the dating system since 1991. As a complement to that, I've received some insight into a particular week of years that involves a sequence of events established at fixed points relative to that week. (Of course, I could be wrong. Yet, with that same honesty I have to tell you I've seen so much validation over the years that I'd have to be crazy to reject it! Some might point out the fact, and would be right in doing so, that I have a history of disappointed expectations, from 2008, 2001, 1994 and 1991. I can only suggest that you accept personal responsibility here and take an "eat the fish and spit out the bones" kind of approach. I'm honestly doing the best I can to make sense of what the Lord is showing me. I pray you are too. Mark 13:37) So, while these two kinds of dating systems are obviously related, the problem I've had is the lack of insight into how one relates to the other. In matters of navigation and building construction, some kind of triangulation is required.

It wasn't until 2008 that such a triangulating link appears to have been provided. The element that links the other two really has to come in the same manner as the other two for me to have confidence in its legitimacy. This had been lacking, but perhaps, no longer. The customary way the Lord works with me is to prepare me to receive a thing, building some kind of expectation. Then comes a revelation insight that is followed by multiple validations. I know some of you can relate to this process. It was on the 13th day of the first month in the Spring of 2008 that what I believe to be the revelation insight came regarding this link. Since then, I've watched for the validating evidence that always follows such insight. The pattern signaled by the BC Place cauldron incident may be the first validation of the triangulating link. If so, I anticipate yet two more to come. Until such a time when I might recognize further validation I have to consider conclusions drawn as speculative. With that said, let's continue!

Truly, truly, I say to you, a rooster will not crow until you deny Me three times.
John 13:38

I understood the revelation given to me through John 13:38 with this interpretation. The three Shemittah accounted from 1991 are typified or prophesied by Peter's denials, who represents the church. The rooster crowing is the sounding of the shofar trumpet and angelic voice announcing a resurrection event. As the rooster crows and awakens sleeping people, some who sleep in death will awaken in new life at the sound of the trumpet. No harvest event will be fulfilled and no sounding of the rooster crowing that announces the event until the three seasons appointed for Peter's denial have passed.

Because of the context in which John 13:38 was received, it meant to me that seven more years would have to pass before the hoped-for events would be fulfilled. We were (and still are at this writing) in the third Shemittah from 1991, and I was watching on the appointed watch day in 2008. What was unfolding at the time was, well, quite promising. What came to me in the spirit with John 13:38 was not what I had hoped for - FAR from it. What I took away from that experience led me very soberly to write, "Batten down the hatches, there's a storm coming," to those who were watching with me at that time. (See "A rooster will not crow until you deny Me three times" April 20, 2008) There has indeed come some notably rough weather, both literal and figurative, and I believe plenty more will come before 2015 rolls around. This is necessary to prepare us, because we are not yet ready for what is required of us. The Lord is good to provide what we so desperately need, and right on time. The Bridegroom will have a Bride, a worthy Bride whose robe is white!

The pattern exhibited in the Vancouver cauldron incident speaks to me of what I received in April of 2008 about where we are on the Lord's calendar. Is it a validation of the triangulating link, setting in position the prophesied Shemittah relative to the cornerstone of 1991? Perhaps! If so, my expectation is that the fourth Shemittah that will begin on Yom Teruah in the fall of 2012 is the one I've been awaiting. If so, the first harvest will follow as appointed in the third day/year as newly ripened barley on the last day of Pesah, 2015 - the Bride Theft! The sign promised to signal that event comes eight days earlier on the thirteenth day of the first month, which is the revelation of the lawless one that is being heralded incessantly by the IOC and the many others who are complicit in this antichrist plot.

You should know full well that the supernatural power directing the Olympic messaging systems has knowledge of things long past and yet future, of deeply hidden things that are unknowable except as granted by the sovereign and one true God. The messages signaled about the year 2012 from Beijing and those I've observed thus far that relate to the host city London's participation validate that observation with what seems like almost excessive redundancy. Consider as you look around you today everything proclaimed to be identifying December 21, 2012 as the significant point of transition for all mankind. Add to that my personal testimony that the year 2012 marks the transition from the third to the fourth and probable key Shemittah from 1991's celestial sign. Connect the dots.

The Olympic flame and cauldron are very important, which you should know from an honest consideration of the first four parts of this series. Could the signaling of the one added to three by way of this cauldron be accidental? While extremely unlikely, even if it were, the sovereign God oversees such things, even the small and large. What must be signaled is signaled. I got the messages. Some will know things that will happen in advance of their scheduled time, perhaps even you and I. I intend to keep watch. Watch with me.

One biblical example that comes to mind when thinking about this pattern of one added to three is how three distinct periods of 40 years passed under Moses, the deliverer, without the children of Israel crossing over into the promised land. After the passing of Moses, Joshua led them in. In closing, here are four passages from Proverbs 30 to ponder.

15) The leech has two daughters, "Give," "Give."
There are three things that will not be satisfied,
Four that will not say, "Enough":
16) Sheol, and the barren womb,
Earth that is never satisfied with water,
And fire that never says, "Enough."

Proverbs 30:15-16

Compare 2 Peter 3.

18) There are three things which are too wonderful for me,
Four which I do not understand:
19) The way of an eagle in the sky,
The way of a serpent on a rock,
The way of a ship in the middle of the sea,
And the way of a man with a maid.

Proverbs 30:18-19

Bridegroom and Bride - the way of a man with a maid - Song of Solomon's lovers

21) Under three things the earth quakes,
And under four, it cannot bear up:
22) Under a slave when he becomes king,
And a fool when he is satisfied with food,
23) Under an unloved woman when she gets a husband,
And a maidservant when she supplants her mistress.

Proverbs 30:21-23

As the Bride-type Esther replaced Vashti? The earth quakes in resurrection!

29) There are three things which are stately in their march,
Even four which are stately when they walk:
30) The lion which is mighty among beasts
And does not retreat before any,
31) The strutting rooster, the male goat also,
And a king when his army is with him.

Proverbs 30:29-31

Compare Revelation 19:11-14

Truly, truly, I say to you, a rooster will not crow until you deny Me three times.
John 13:38

2 comments:

  1. This post unravels a powerful arsenal of revelation far beyond what most people can understand it took me to a very deep understanding of the subject. In addition a much deeper insight was given to me. God Bless you Bob, Aaron and all the readers of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're so glad you're being blessed with eyes that see and ears that hear!

      Delete